British Speedway Forum

2025 Team Predictions

On 8/29/2024 at 4:00 PM, castrolargh said:

I would say Puk,klindt, kvech and Rowe. 

I don't know much as it is all tittle tattle, but what i do know Kvech is no way a starter at Lynn next season, can't comment on the rest though. the Rowe rumour to Sheffield is also very wide of the mark, but things with Anders can change very quickly.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

Lynn will be

1. ?

2. ?

3. Klindt 

4. Lawson

5. Kvech

6. Rowe

7. ?

You could well be right, but again, do not put Kvech in any of your 7's as we speak today, it simply isnt a done deal, or even close. I agree Rowe wont go anywhere, and i think NKI and Klindt will also return, can't see Leicester letting Lawson go, but i know nothing on that. Lot depends on this Polish Thursday situation as well to who rides in the UK, and i have enjoyed many meetings at Lynn this season, and i hope i will return next season to watch a few more.

when im trying to build a belle vue team to 39 points with dan and brady im finding it very difficult, i think we are going to have a tough choice to make and being able to only retain one of them, this is all i could conjour up with dan and brady

brady kurtz

tate zishke

jaimon Lidsey

blodorn/rew

dan bewley

boughen

RS for first few months then cairns

Just now, SaddlebowRoad said:

Why do they want to cut it to 39?

Putting the average up and bringing is so called better riders had a more damaging affect really. So bringing it down forces teams to use loyal British riders who are based here 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Putting the average up and bringing is so called better riders had a more damaging affect really. So bringing it down forces teams to use loyal British riders who are based here 

Loyal British riders ? In that case you don't need to fit Bewley into your team. 😂

27 minutes ago, DaveWayne said:

Loyal British riders ? In that case you don't need to fit Bewley into your team. 😂

I seen some nonsense on here this one is up there. 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

when im trying to build a belle vue team to 39 points with dan and brady im finding it very difficult, i think we are going to have a tough choice to make and being able to only retain one of them, this is all i could conjour up with dan and brady

brady kurtz

tate zishke

jaimon Lidsey

blodorn/rew

dan bewley

boughen

RS for first few months then cairns

Swap Boughen for Vuolas and you could be there.  

22 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lemon not for the first time, is trying to persuade Rew to join Belle Vue. Ipswich promotion are fully aware, but want him to stay. Rew happy at Foxhall but never say never..

I think Mark thought he was nailed on as an Ace when he brought him over and helped him settle in. I don’t blame Keynan for going for the better deal, I’d have done the same. 

If the points limit does drop then there will be alot of changes to each side I reckon. I can't predict what will happen with race nights because none of us really know yet, we are all guessing really. Birmingham will certainly look to some honest steady pros for there side. I would imagine if Ipswich are considering letting King go then I could see him ending up at Birmingham, same can be said about Masters and even maybe Douglas? I think Leicester are looking at Robert Lambert , the rumours at the den won't go away and I can see Cairns making a statement signing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FishersGate said:

If the points limit does drop then there will be alot of changes to each side I reckon. I can't predict what will happen with race nights because none of us really know yet, we are all guessing really. Birmingham will certainly look to some honest steady pros for there side. I would imagine if Ipswich are considering letting King go then I could see him ending up at Birmingham, same can be said about Masters and even maybe Douglas? I think Leicester are looking at Robert Lambert , the rumours at the den won't go away and I can see Cairns making a statement signing.

I’ve heard Lynn are obviously looking at Lambert as well - assume Leicester would blow them out of the water in terms of what they can offer…? Lambert has stated previously if he does do a full UK season again it will only ever be for Lynn but anything can happen.

Whether he comes in on his old 7.81 or a reassessed 8.0 it’s a great signing, especially with his British reduction. 

Could Leicester fit in both Lambert and Fricke, because I can’t see Max going anywhere else? As seen this this season with Ipswich the top heavy route can be a slippery slope if they both get injured at the same time

Word on the AFA terraces make interesting reading for Lynn’s team next season.

1. Lebedevs / Lambert - 8.00 / 7.8

2. Klindt - 6.59

3. Basso - 6.89

4. Lawson - 7.09 (6.91)

5. Kvech - 6.58 

6. Rowe - 5.21 (3.91)

RS. ?

Total with Lebedevs - 38.88

Total with Lambert - 38.68

How true this is or not idk, just what I’ve heard from a credible source who is close to someone who is close to someone in the KL promotion