British Speedway Forum

Leon Madsen 2025 Contract

Just for anyone interested in polish riders contracts, Leon Madsen new 2025 contract on polish media:

Madsen has signed next year from Częstochowa to zielona góra:
Signature of contract - £300,000
One point - £2,750
From one new sponsor - £10,000
X3 year deal.
He still has all of his old sponsors also.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TTT said:

That's Czestochowa done for already because Michelsen is joining Torun.

Yeah but Doyle has signed for Częstochowa so it will be an interesting season for sure! Both Pawlicki brothers are also leaving Falubaz it has been understood.

16 minutes ago, ShanoXtra said:

Yeah but Doyle has signed for Częstochowa so it will be an interesting season for sure! Both Pawlicki brothers are also leaving Falubaz it has been understood.

Doyle, Woryna, Hansen and Lampart are the four for Czestochowa so far apparently.

20 hours ago, ShanoXtra said:

Just for anyone interested in polish riders contracts, .....

And just in case you are interested...you posted in another thread somewhere that Toruń have asked Emil to return payments of salary as he has missed some meetings due to his injury.

Rubbish. This has been confirmed by the club as nonsense - I can point you to an article that denies it completely if necessary. 

You should be careful where you take your information from. Some Polish journalists are renowned for writing click bait articles to pull in unsuspecting readers like you...

Re Madsen. While it's well known he will very likely end up at ZG, the details of his contract revealed above can only be known to the rider and the club, so again, sensationalist click bait guff. And one other thing. At the time of me typing this, there is nothing official yet about the move nor indeed of Doyle's signing for Częstochowa..

Just saying....  

Edited by stewmac

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

And just in case you are interested...you posted in another thread somewhere that Toruń have asked Emil to return payments of salary as he has missed some meetings due to his injury.

Rubbish. This has been confirmed by the club as nonsense - I can point you to an article that denies it completely if necessary. 

You should be careful where you take your information from. Some Polish journalists are renowned for writing click bait articles to pull in unsuspecting readers like you...

Re Madsen. While it's well known he will very likely end up at ZG, the details of his contract revealed above can only be known to the rider and the club, so again, sensationalist click bait guff. And one other thing. At the time of me typing this, there is nothing official yet about the move nor indeed of Doyle's signing for Częstochowa..

Just saying....  

Totally agree that Torun have come out and denied that he must pay any additional money as they class all other leagues apart from Poland as ‘training’. If you didn’t know the exact same thing happened with Doyle a few years back where it wasn’t official and the media told the team before the rider so it will happen I’m sure and that also shows the fact of media knowing more than the teams in certain situations.

It’s also illegal to give links of live stream matches.

Just saying…  

2 hours ago, ShanoXtra said:

Totally agree that Torun have come out and denied that he must pay any additional money as they class all other leagues apart from Poland as ‘training’. If you didn’t know the exact same thing happened with Doyle a few years back where it wasn’t official and the media told the team before the rider so it will happen I’m sure and that also shows the fact of media knowing more than the teams in certain situations.

It’s also illegal to give links of live stream matches.

Just saying…  

Obviously you don’t watch Poland ??- ie illegally 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Haha 2

On 8/28/2024 at 10:14 AM, ShanoXtra said:

Just for anyone interested in polish riders contracts, Leon Madsen new 2025 contract on polish media:

Madsen has signed next year from Częstochowa to zielona góra:
Signature of contract - £300,000
One point - £2,750
From one new sponsor - £10,000
X3 year deal.
He still has all of his old sponsors also.

This is a great article to translate. Hope you get the jist of it. Read to the end ..

https://po-bandzie.com.pl/zuzel-widziane-zza-odry-lider-chce-trzech-milionow-czyli-o-pazernosci-i-lojalnosci-felieton/