British Speedway Forum

The most dangerous riders

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

One of the beat & most exciting rider's to ever grace the sport. No shame for Nicki P to feel.

I remember a quality rider being quoted as saying. “ the one thing you do not do is try and go round Nicki Pedersen “

Pedersen would see a gap and go for it irrespective of any consequences of a possible crash as the gap would be regarded as too risky by most riders.

3 hours ago, KIRKYLANE said:

Pedersen would see a gap and go for it irrespective of any consequences of a possible crash as the gap would be regarded as too risky by most riders.

no different to Zmarzlik

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tyke said:

Roman Matousek a complete nutter, No one else comes close

I might of posted this before but my first and only encounter with Roman was at Sheffield, I was at no7  I think for Oxford ? in as a guest and it was at the start of my career,I remember him staring at me over the pits, I was a nobody but I guess at that point he doesn’t know that,he just sees me a new threat,he just kept looking which was intimidating as I knew exactly who he was and his reputation,think it was in my second ride I was off gate one and him off gate 2, as soon as the tapes went up he just turned left putting me on the grass, I guess looking back he was just stamping his mark on me so as not to go near him not that I was at that level, when I heard of his mysterious death I imagined in my head that he was in some sort of fight on his own against 300 men in some foreign war and giving a good account of himself too, certainly a character and not too bad on a bike either 

• Like 5

In general I’ve had riders who have knocked me off or shut the door or have been ruthless but it’s the nature of the game, I can’t say anyone was dangerous, there are some who ride above their talent levels and tend to crash a lot but they are not intentionally dangerous 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

In general I’ve had riders who have knocked me off or shut the door or have been ruthless but it’s the nature of the game, I can’t say anyone was dangerous, there are some who ride above their talent levels and tend to crash a lot but they are not intentionally dangerous 

Fair comment

58 minutes ago, norbold said:

You're the only one creating ridiculous topics all over this Forum.

I agree, he's only been registered on the forum  5 minutes yet he's posting like he's been on here for years. Probably yet another with more than one nom de plume.🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

and not too bad on a bike either 

That's the thing about Roman,he was a good (but very hard!) rider when he was fully focused.

People have mentioned Nicki,but wasn't his brother Ronnie just as robust?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

I agree, he's only been registered on the forum  5 minutes yet he's posting like he's been on here for years. Probably yet another with more than one nom de plume.🙂

So you got to be on here how long then to be able to create threads. Not a problem with the mods. Just get a life and don’t post on here anymore if your that hostile 

Edited by Youhave2minutes
  • Haha 2