British Speedway Forum

The most dangerous riders

Just now, Youhave2minutes said:

I’m pleased someone’s noticed. 
cannot believe I was knocked as a newbie for my input level on starting topics

Pay not attention. This is a forum; opinions are voiced and views are exchanged, regardless of the number of posts someone has.

Personally, I think it’s a thought-provoking topic and for that reason, I’ll throw in a few more.

Jan Pedersen (Arena Essex), Charles Wright, Frede Schött, Nicki Pedersen, Ace Pijper and again, due to the fact he’s the worst I’ve seen, Andre Compton.

Disclaimer: I don’t believe anyone intentionally tries to hurt other riders.

• Thanks 1

a lot of people think that because rider B fenced rider A and it is clear as day in their memory, they classify that rider B as a dirty rider....now it may be just a case of where rider A had fenced or been over hard on rider B at some during their career....some riders have very long memories or even a notebook in the tool box....old saying of what goes around comes around.

Mike Sampson, Matousek, Nicki and Ronni Pedersen, Phil and Jason Crump, Gollob and all the riders listed on this discussion can/could be hard when the time was right....

However there are many riders you wouldn't go round the outside of

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Odds On said:

a lot of people think that because rider B fenced rider A and it is clear as day in their memory, they classify that rider B as a dirty rider....now it may be just a case of where rider A had fenced or been over hard on rider B at some during their career....some riders have very long memories or even a notebook in the tool box....old saying of what goes around comes around.

Mike Sampson, Matousek, Nicki and Ronni Pedersen, Phil and Jason Crump, Gollob and all the riders listed on this discussion can/could be hard when the time was right....

However there are many riders you wouldn't go round the outside of

Mike was a favourite of mine...remember reading he attempted to run Ian Thomas down on the centre green on one occasion!

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 7:44 AM, Youhave2minutes said:

I’m pleased someone’s noticed. 
cannot believe I was knocked as a newbie for my input level on starting topics

But of course you’re not a newbie, are you?   Just changed your name from R********go.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Youhave2minutes said:
  5 hours ago, midlandred said:

But of course you’re not a newbie, are you?   Just changed your name from R********go.

You been on the beer. Or has dementia crept in at 77. That’s it!

Edited by Youhave2minutes
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2024 at 8:23 AM, midlandred said:

I’m not taking sides here, but why would it be an issue if he was or wasn’t new to the forum?

I don’t know who R*****go is, but unless the member was banned and has returned in disguise, I’m confused by what the problem is.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I’m not taking sides here, but why would it be an issue if he was or wasn’t new to the forum?

I don’t know who R*****go is, but unless the member was banned and has returned in disguise, I’m confused by what the problem is.

Can’t believe I’ve been accused as someone else. The blokes got a problem. Does he think he is Sherlock Holmes?

• Haha 1

Ryan Fisher could be a little " robust" at times and although it was a while ago I seem to remember Tim Hunt and Preben Eriksen being the same. I'm pretty sure Troy Batchelor had something to do with Jason Crumps nasty accident ,although he's certainly not one of my favourite riders which may have skewed my judgement a little

19 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

Ryan Fisher could be a little " robust" at times and although it was a while ago I seem to remember Tim Hunt and Preben Eriksen being the same. I'm pretty sure Troy Batchelor had something to do with Jason Crumps nasty accident ,although he's certainly not one of my favourite riders which may have skewed my judgement a little

I actually know a rider personally who would never attempt to go around fisher.

Edited by Youhave2minutes

On 9/3/2024 at 7:50 AM, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

Pay not attention. This is a forum; opinions are voiced and views are exchanged, regardless of the number of posts someone has.

Personally, I think it’s a thought-provoking topic and for that reason, I’ll throw in a few more.

Jan Pedersen (Arena Essex), Charles Wright, Frede Schött, Nicki Pedersen, Ace Pijper and again, due to the fact he’s the worst I’ve seen, Andre Compton.

Disclaimer: I don’t believe anyone intentionally tries to hurt other riders.

Sean Wilson could be hard/dangerous at times, remember once at brough must’ve been 99 when Robert Ericsson was out number 1 Wilson wiped him out in heat 1 made no attempt to slide into the bend just tboned Robert and if I remember correctly sure Wilson got excluded from the rest of the meeting. No idea if there was previous bad blood between the pair sure someone might know….

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Sean Wilson could be hard/dangerous at times, remember once at brough must’ve been 99 when Robert Ericsson was out number 1 Wilson wiped him out in heat 1 made no attempt to slide into the bend just tboned Robert and if I remember correctly sure Wilson got excluded from the rest of the meeting. No idea if there was previous bad blood between the pair sure someone might know….

Sean wasn't excluded from the meeting just heat 1.