British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh Monarchs ๐Ÿ‘‘ vs Poole Pirates โ˜ ๏ธ 30th August

(Pirates 50-40 Monarchs agg. bonus point score)

This is going to be a very closely fought meeting with reasons on both sides of the pits for victory.

Monarchs will be fighting to avoid the wooden spoon whilst at the other end the table a win for the Pirates will give them the maximum opportunity of finishing the regular season in top spot.

Disaster struck the Monarchs last week as they lost Sedgy to injury for the 2nd time and this time he's out for the season. Wish him well and a speedy recovery from his broken bones. I don't know if it's r/r or a guest at this moment in time.The rest of the team should be as per programme.

Pirates are waiting on news about Vinnie Foord, will he be fit after his collarbone/shoulder injury. And will Tobias Thomsen be available as he missed the last meeting on compassionate leave. The rest of the team should be as per programme.

Expect great Armadale action.

Reported Kye Thomson received season ending hand injury in Sweden yesterday, so in addition to JS, will now be seeking 2 guests for Friday. Hopefully given longer notice, they will able to secure suitable replacements, having previously struggled to find suitable substitutes.

Hard to envisage anything else than a comfortable win for the Pirates.

its jollyย  being a pirates fan .ย  i am sure the loyal fans of poole would like to see a close meeting at any track , home or away .ย  starved of a goodย  meeting for a while now . apart from oxford .ย  .ย 

• Like 1

Just boarded the train heading north to Edinburgh then on to Bathgate. Looking forward to my 2nd Northern Tour with Workington tomorrow. No flat white as yet and had to settle for a cappuccino on the train.

Pirates to win 48-42 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

C'mon the Boyzzzz โ˜ ๏ธย 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, lbw said:

Arrived in Bathgate about 2 hours ago, had lunch & now having a pint in the Toby next to the Premier Inn that I'm staying in ๐Ÿ‘

What time are you going for a pooย ๐Ÿค”ย keep us upto dateย ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Neila said:

Shorty after his visit to the Toby Carvery I reckon.๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

2 hours ago, Neila said:

ย 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Neila said:

It will be a load off me mind when we win tonight! ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by lbw

13 minutes ago, lbw said:

It will be a load off me mind when we win tonight! ๐Ÿ˜„

even when you have been for a number 2 , you will still be full of it . lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lbw said:

Arrived in Bathgate about 2 hours ago, had lunch & now having a pint in the Toby next to the Premier Inn that I'm staying in ๐Ÿ‘

Whatโ€™s your mate youโ€™re with having?

Edited by Trackrat