British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn v Belle Vue 28 Aug

31 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

what for no rule broken :D

Whilst he’s not broken any rules in the rulebook he has or is going to break a forum rule that’s in these simpletons head due to him being an Ace. It could be any illogical notion that they fixate on at the time. No facts, links, credibility but it keeps them happy for a bit until the next mind bogglingly stupid idea pops into their spacious brains. 

The stupidity of speedway fans is only surpassed by their continued desire to confirm it on social media. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, krompa said:

Who will finish regular season higher if both Belle Vue and Ipswich on 37 pts?

Belle Vue as we have better aggregate score so far 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

Whilst he’s not broken any rules in the rulebook he has or is going to break a forum rule that’s in these simpletons head due to him being an Ace. It could be any illogical notion that they fixate on at the time. No facts, links, credibility but it keeps them happy for a bit until the next mind bogglingly stupid idea pops into their spacious brains. 

The stupidity of speedway fans is only surpassed by their continued desire to confirm it on social media. 

I think most fans want to see punishments given out equally.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

They won't win tonight, they should have got a guest for Kurtz, with r/r they have no chance.

Winning won't make a difference now anyway, no point waisting money.

Edited by SUPERACE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think most fans want to see punishments given out equally.

If you look historically, it has been. If you get some kind of buzz from dragging Brady, Peter and Kenny etc into this then knock yourself out. 

More ammunition for you, Peter swerved a Newport fixture after the death of his great friend Tommy Jansson. He thought the circuit dangerous and couldn’t face riding there following the loss of his friend. I’ll not share your opinion of him when I catch up with him next as I cannot emphasise how much your opinion disgusts me. 

19 minutes ago, ouch said:

If you look historically, it has been. If you get some kind of buzz from dragging Brady, Peter and Kenny etc into this then knock yourself out. 

More ammunition for you, Peter swerved a Newport fixture after the death of his great friend Tommy Jansson. He thought the circuit dangerous and couldn’t face riding there following the loss of his friend. I’ll not share your opinion of him when I catch up with him next as I cannot emphasise how much your opinion disgusts me. 

It's got nothing to do with Kurtz being a Belle Vue rider. The exact same offence has been committed by numerous riders this season and the same sanction has not been meted out to the riders. 

Covatti, Musielak, Basso & Pawlicki receive 28 day suspensions

Meanwhile Kurtz, Tungate & Lampart have received no suspension... yet in the case of the last 2

I may have missed some riders is been so prevalent this season. 

And then there's the Doyle & Tungate "travel issues" debacle.

There's just no consistency

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

It's got nothing to do with Kurtz being a Belle Vue rider. The exact same offence has been committed by numerous riders this season and the same sanction has not been meted out to the riders. 

Covatti, Musielak, Basso & Pawlicki receive 28 day suspensions

Meanwhile Kurtz, Tungate & Lampart have received no suspension... yet I'm the case of the last 2

I may have missed some riders is been so prevalent this season. 

And then there's the Doyle & Tungate "travel issues" debacle.

There's just no consistency

If you choose to believe it’s the exact same then knock your self out and enjoy it. It’s not. They have completed foreign league meetings whilst Brady has not. Failing to acknowledge that important point makes your actions transparent. Your opinion of FIM participants whilst injured disgusts me but it is what it is.

The fact that Brady was in hospital on Monday afternoon with breathing problems whilst being diagnosed with broken rids and all you could do was lump him in with these come day go day Johnnie’s is beyond words. 
Enjoy every day is my motto and you’re certainly doing that. Grim!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

They won't win tonight, they should have got a guest for Kurtz, with r/r they have no chance.

bonus point will do to make to make sure we don't finish 4th and ride sheffield after monday's performance !!

7 hours ago, TTT said:

Riders should tell them no if it's not written into the contract that they must give the money back.

If one Polish club dumps a rider then another club will just pick them up because half of the league is desperate for big hitters in the Ekstraliga.

Wow, what are they being paid in Poland? 

9 minutes ago, ouch said:

If you choose to believe it’s the exact same then knock your self out and enjoy it. It’s not. They have completed foreign league meetings whilst Brady has not. Failing to acknowledge that important point makes your actions transparent. Your opinion of FIM participants whilst injured disgusts me but it is what it is.

The fact that Brady was in hospital on Monday afternoon with breathing problems whilst being diagnosed with broken rids and all you could do was lump him in with these come day go day Johnnie’s is beyond words. 
Enjoy every day is my motto and you’re certainly doing that. Grim!

As far as the rules are concerned, it is the same, there is no distinction between riding for a team or individually. Covatti didn't ride in a foreign league match, it was an open meeting, the Totalizator ZZ MO Krsko Open meeting in Slovenia for which he received a 28 day suspension. 

Didn't comment on Brady's injuries from Monday... just wanted to know why he wasn't riding in the evening when he was in the morning, not too much to ask I don't think. 

53 minutes ago, ouch said:

Find a post of mine where I have mentioned any other Belle Vue rider past or present apart from Kurtz.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, iainb said:

As far as the rules are concerned, it is the same, there is no distinction between riding for a team or individually. Covatti didn't ride in a foreign league match, it was an open meeting, the Totalizator ZZ MO Krsko Open meeting in Slovenia for which he received a 28 day suspension. 

Didn't comment on Brady's injuries from Monday... just wanted to know why he wasn't riding in the evening when he was in the morning, not too much to ask I don't think. 

F-I-M!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Find a post of mine where I have mentioned any other Belle Vue rider past or present apart from Kurtz.

Your problem is with Brady riding in an FIM meeting. Multiple riders have done this over the decades without reproach. You cannot have a problem with one but not another - can you?