British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn v Belle Vue 28 Aug

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Of all the teams not riding,is Kemp really the only one who wants a guest booking.Teams will be buggered the day Harris hangs up his kevlars.

Spot on.

It's not the GP/Ekstraliga riders who are holding this league together, It's riders like Chris Harris, Richard Lawson, Scott Nicholls etc.

They're the riders who keep filling void's in various teams all season.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Of all the teams not riding,is Kemp really the only one who wants a guest booking.Teams will be buggered the day Harris hangs up his kevlars.

Either Buster wanted to get Kemp on the cheap or riders like Brennan, Becker, Masters, Wright etc. might be riding elsewhere in Europe or maybe in the championship 

22 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Either Buster wanted to get Kemp on the cheap or riders like Brennan, Becker, Masters, Wright etc. might be riding elsewhere in Europe or maybe in the championship 

Don’t think any of the names listed above could’ve guested for Wojdylo. Other than Kemp the only other options would be Craig Cook, Kyle Howarth and Zack Cook (who would’ve been my choice)

37 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Buster wanting to get someone on the cheap. 😮

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

Don’t think any of the names listed above could’ve guested for Wojdylo. Other than Kemp the only other options would be Craig Cook, Kyle Howarth and Zack Cook (who would’ve been my choice)

Could have run R/R for Wojdylo.The two reserves and 1 above would have been been better than Kemp imo.

Brennan,Becker,Wright and Masters could have guested elsewhere in the team.

Why not get a guest for all so we have 7 riders.I would have took Howarth or Cook for Wojdylo,and any the others so we had 7 riders.

8 hours ago, Youhave2minutes said:

Lynn calling out for fans who can ride a speedway bike to queue up at pit entrance for an interview to ride in their team.No wages just free burger and chips after the meeting

Just a burger actually, the chips are down at Lynn!

Well what a joke of a fixture.  And TBH a joke of a team the Stars have been all season.  Musielak barely missed a Sheffield fixture for a few seasons, yet his attitude since the move has been shocking.

Kvech was a shot in the arm, but he seems to have given up caring.

I was going to attend the original staging and add Saddlebow Rd to my tracks visited list.  I can't tomorrow but I definitely wouldn't have bothered anyway.

Edited by Col
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Col said:

Well what a joke of a fixture.  And TBH a joke of a team the Stars have been all season.  Musielak barely missed a Sheffield fixture for a few seasons, yet his attitude since the move has been shocking.

Kvech was a rubbish in the arm, but he seems to have given up caring.

I was going to attend the original staging and add Saddlebow Rd to my tracks visited list.  I can't tomorrow but I definitely wouldn't have bothered anyway.

Kvech got to race in the Czech league tonight. Hes not given up caring. 

• Like 2

Last Thursday NKI pulled out of a fixture with an illness. So should be banned today but obviously they allowed him to ride due to rider availability so when others are poorly and miss meetings they also will be allowed to ride within the 7 days 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Last Thursday NKI pulled out of a fixture with an illness. So should be banned today but obviously they allowed him to ride due to rider availability so when others are poorly and miss meetings they also will be allowed to ride within the 7 days 

And riders like Basso would be allowed to ride and not have a ban.

010.5 FACILITIES

h. sick or carrying a non-speedway injury.The rider must immediately inform the SCB and their club. A Medical Certificate must be supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness/injury occurring in which case the rider will receive a mandatory 7 day suspension of his SCB Registration from the day of the first meeting missed.

Other teams riders can do as they please and the forum turns a blind eye. Aces riders do nothing wrong and you get pages and pages of made up poo about bans etc. Trolls!

12 minutes ago, ouch said:

010.5 FACILITIES

h. sick or carrying a non-speedway injury.The rider must immediately inform the SCB and their club. A Medical Certificate must be supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness/injury occurring in which case the rider will receive a mandatory 7 day suspension of his SCB Registration from the day of the first meeting missed.

Other teams riders can do as they please and the forum turns a blind eye. Aces riders do nothing wrong and you get pages and pages of made up poo about bans etc. Trolls!

We didn't have a facilty for him,was that a compromise.

What's Basso done wrong,apart from pulling out of some meetings due to an injury.Polish paymasters tell riders what to do.Some Belle Vue fans only see it as they only tell Kurtz and no other rider.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

And riders like Basso would be allowed to ride and not have a ban.

Easier to ignore a rule for illness to somebody taking the p***

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

They need to review this rule as long as a certificate is produced, everyone is ill sometimes? 

• Like 1