British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Sheffield - Mon 26th @ noon

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

I wonder if some riders have the Emil incident in the back of their minds regarding Sheffield? If they’ve missed the start then phone it in and take no risks.

No the track is just poor it’s gate and go…. Can’t blame Sheffield the Holder brothers like it that way so they go for home track advantage and that’s fine it just makes for awful viewing 

Blodorn couldn’t do anything as Thompson just rode the wide line it’s just poor 

11 minutes ago, flagrag said:

I have to agree production quality this year has been very poor with awful camerawork, bad vision mixing and poor directing 

The article below has a crucial statement saying that the broadcaster Eurosport had asked the OB provider to cut costs which they have done they are using an older OB truck with old cameras which is showing on screen with bad pictures , less experienced staff using Uni students for some roles but that’s what you get when you cut the budgets so much

https://www.svgeurope.org/blog/headlines/experimenting-with-power-cloudbass-pushing-the-boundaries-of-sustainable-production-on-speedway-with-tesla-powerwall-batteries/

cholmondley-or-short-chumley-the-six-year-old-chimpanzee-at-chessington-B4J7FM.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

You know Kurtz has a pass... as seemingly does Tungate, unless The Weasel is on his holidays

Basso gets banned when he has to follow the laws that Polland lays down.Treat everyone the same that's fair imo.

• Like 1

Heat 9 proves how bad this is … Holder and Pickering unbeaten … miss the gate and you have absolutely zero chance as long as the rider in front goes wide 

This is the worse advert I can think of 

How Bewley stayed on there was impressive I thought he was a gonna! 

sadly apart from that race it really is gate and go as proved when Cook and Bewley got out in front of Chris Holder and Josh! 

unfortunately due to The aces bad start this meeting was over ages ago 

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Do Sheffield have rakers who pull the dirt back at all?

I don't know,but they have a bloke with a shovel who pulls a yard or so of dirt away from the fence at the start line.The danger is on the bends,not where he is getting from.

• Like 1