British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Sheffield - Mon 26th @ noon

1 minute ago, stevehone said:

GB aren't in the PL though, they're World Champions

they hardly had hard choice to pick the team from and then just watches Bewley & Lambert win it !! LBH anyone of us could have managed that team 🤣

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Rumours Ipswich have Lindgren and Bewley in the cup final away leg and Lindgren and Harris at home 

I heard lindgren and Janowski were not allowed to be released by Wroclow and Lublin due to Poland play off push?

Harris and Nichols I would have guessed at home? - also, Emil is trying to be ready. 

1 minute ago, Shano101 said:

I heard lindgren and Janowski were not allowed to be released by Wroclow and Lublin due to Poland play off push?

Harris and Nichols I would have guessed at home? - also, Emil is trying to be ready. 

jack holder  Bewley allowed to ride both from same teams Lublin & Wroclaw 

Just now, AceBelle said:

jack holder  Bewley allowed to ride both from same teams Lublin & Wroclaw 

Yes but that’s because they aren’t guesting? They are part of a team that has officially got into the play offs, so contractually they have to represent their official team, not from teams who failed to qualify but still want to participate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, high edge said:

should pack Belle Vue in if Poland means so much

Bit of a piss take he’s fit to ride at bv a few hours earlier but can’t do the evening meeting, you’re either fit enough to do both meetings or don’t do either. 

• Like 4

Has there been any official news about Kurtz, his injury and why he wasn't riding tonight? Pretty piss poor in 2024 when it's the easiest thing in the world to put a tweet out about your club captain!

#WheresBrady

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

Just now, Phil The Ace said:

Very hard for Brady to ride when in a hospital bed 

That wasn't hard to post was it... shame The Arses couldn't be aced... sorry The Aces be arsed :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

That wasn't hard to post was it... shame The Arses couldn't be aced... sorry The Aces be arsed :D

I mean. He could actually be at home now with his feet up and a brew watching Sheffield 😂

That track at Sheffield used to  be a great race track,but the air fence as narrowed it off but not slowed it down. They also need to drag the dirt back off the fence,only half of the track is used  the racing is rubbish follow the leader all round the fence. Also its a    danger for riders out on the fence Emils crash Holders crash and Lindseys crash all caused with riders chasing dirt four feet from the fence. Come on Sheffield sort the track out so all of it can be used

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I mean. He could actually be at home now with his feet up and a brew watching Sheffield 😂

If he's injured, he's injured, I've not really got a problem with that unless he's blatantly taking the pish... it's the lack of any information that winds me up

1 minute ago, iainb said:

If he's injured, he's injured, I've not really got a problem with that unless he's blatantly taking the pish... it's the lack of any information that winds me up

Absolutely. We still not announced he’s missing tonight. Belle vues socials and communication with the fans is nothing short of shocking. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TINYS said:

A bit late now again.

He is out on track after 4, 7, 11, and 14 every meeting. 

There are 4 rakers on each bend on track after every race.

So many experts on here accusing the track staff of doing nothing, when they have no idea of the facts.

• Like 3