British Speedway Forum

BIRMINGHAM v IPSWICH Mon 26th August PL

2 hours ago, SaddlebowRoad said:

Nothing to do with Torun getting tonked I'm sure.

Poland continues to take the Muchael.

Please don't tar Wiktor with the same brush as Piotr - absolutely no comparison - Wiktor does actually try!! By all accounts he looked unwell yesterday.

Edited by kitten2502
amended
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

No Lampart tonight due too illness Simon Lambert replaces.

Might be worth any riders at a loose end tonight to nip down to Brum with their bikes and Kevlar's...

Might get a team place...😁

45 minutes ago, tocha said:

Was to be but Eurosport have Sheffield v Belle Vue listed now.

And this has pi££ed me off, we considered going to Perry Barr but had a busy weekend so decided to watch on TV instead, if we'd know about the change earlier we'd have gone to PB, Discovery are doing speedway no favours Phil Morris needs to try having a word with them.

2 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

And this has pi££ed me off, we considered going to Perry Barr but had a busy weekend so decided to watch on TV instead, if we'd know about the change earlier we'd have gone to PB, Discovery are doing speedway no favours Phil Morris needs to try having a word with them.

And 2nd September, Sheffield, Ipswich and BSPA websites all saying Sheffield v Ipswich in 1st leg of KO cup, Discovery saying Ipswich v Sheffield being shown, that had better not get changed as I've already made my arrangements to be at Ipswich for the 2nd leg on the 5th

31 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

And 2nd September, Sheffield, Ipswich and BSPA websites all saying Sheffield v Ipswich in 1st leg of KO cup, Discovery saying Ipswich v Sheffield being shown, that had better not get changed as I've already made my arrangements to be at Ipswich for the 2nd leg on the 5th

Ipswich v Sheffield was last Monday on euro sport. It’s definitely cup final week next week