British Speedway Forum

BIRMINGHAM v IPSWICH Mon 26th August PL

BIRMINGHAM: 1. Fredrik Lindgren © 7.59 2. R/R for Piotr Pawlicki 5.26 3. Wiktor Lampart 4.94 4. Zach Cook 5.05 5. Tom Brennan 6.07 6. Michael Palm Toft 4.31 7. Leon Flint (RS). Team Manager: Sam Ermolenko

IPSWICH: 1. Ryan Douglas (G) 9.36 2. Dan Thompson (RS) 5.02 3. Sam Masters (G) 9.04 4. Troy Batchelor (G) 5.63 5. Danny King © 6.98 6. Keynan Rew 4.77 7. Jordan Jenkins 3.66. Team Manager: Ritchie Hawkins

REFEREE: C. Ackroyd

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Birmingham are lucky Pawlicki isn't there, but with decent guests expect Ipswich to win this one.

What is the reason he is missing?

I think a lot will depend on if Rew is fit to ride after that awful crash on Thursday.

Hopefully Jordan can carry on his recent run of form those last 3 rides on Thursday we’re epic!

I’m not sure if a team has been so unlucky with injuries as Ipswich this year Doyle out for the season, Emil possibly out for the year as well not forgetting that King,Thompson & Ellis twice have all been side lined at times this year.

If I were Hawkins I’d just make sure we come though the meeting fit.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

I’m not sure if a team has been so unlucky with injuries as Ipswich this year Doyle out for the season, Emil possibly out for the year as well not forgetting that King,Thompson & Ellis twice have all been side lined at times this year.

Holder, Woffinden, Musielak, Kerr, Vissing, Gilkes was a pretty bad run for Sheffield last year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leicester fans must be worried with two of their riders guesting for Ipswich who've been cursed by injuries as of late.

If the meeting goes ahead then I fancy Ipswich to stop the rot, Brum just cant ride their own track for some reason.

• Like 1

I was going to go with 48-42 Witches win before the rearranged line ups, Brummies could stop the rot now but will stick with the Witches. Be interesting how many turn up for this given Brummies poor run and now a multitude of guests.

5 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I was going to go with 48-42 Witches win before the rearranged line ups, Brummies could stop the rot now but will stick with the Witches. Be interesting how many turn up for this given Brummies poor run and now a multitude of guests.

A decent "ish" crowd I would think as it is a BHM..

700, 750 or even more?..

Most who were going to attend will go anyway, just to watch the racing..

The make up of the teams isn't a barrier to the die hard fans, as they are well used to "made up' meetings..

And a BHM usually attracts a few "extras" who visit now and again..

• Like 1