British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn Stars Vs Oxford Spires - 22.08.24

With Leicester, Sheffield and Birmingham not racing, it makes picking guests for a Thursday meeting a bit easier. Here’s my prediction 

KLS

1. Kvech

2. Wojdylo

3. Iversen

4. Becker (G)

5. Lawson (G)

6. Kerr

RS. Rowe

Will OS have Tungate back? Janowski and Harris should go well but I only see a comfortable win for the Stars…

7 hours ago, StarBoy said:

With Leicester, Sheffield and Birmingham not racing, it makes picking guests for a Thursday meeting a bit easier. Here’s my prediction 

KLS

1. Kvech

2. Wojdylo

3. Iversen

4. Becker (G)

5. Lawson (G)

6. Kerr

RS. Rowe

Will OS have Tungate back? Janowski and Harris should go well but I only see a comfortable win for the Stars…

I can  also see a Stars win, as long as our 2 guests go ok (NK and BB notched 16 between them last time Oxford visited). I doubt Magic will bag 16 again, but Bomber should score more than 6 from 5 that he got last time. But between then they could score 22. With respect to Ashton Boughen and Luke Killeen, they shouldn't get much change from Lewi and Anders around the AFA. 

I'll go 48-42 if Tungate is back.

What absolute tosh tonight.No Iversen he is ill and replaced by Simon Lambert,and Tungate is still not fit.So that will be a 28 day ban for him.

Iversen was bang in form,so expecting another loss for the Stars.Can't believe Buster said this was the most expensive team he had ever assembled🤔

If I didn't have a season ticket I seriously would be thinking whether or not to go to this one tonight.If there is a next season,they can stick the season ticket where the sun don't shine. 

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What absolute tosh tonight.No Iversen he is ill and replaced by Simon Lambert,and Tungate is still not fit.So that will be a 28 day ban for him.

Iversen was bang in form,so expecting another loss for the Stars.Can't believe Buster said this was the most expensive team he had ever assembled🤔

Chapman clearly not interested and couldn't give a toss about the fans the vibes don't look good for running next season?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Could still go either way, but with these injured riders p1ssing UK speedway about its not good. I'll give NKI the benefit of the doubt but surely they could have found a half decent guest rather than relying on good old Simon (no disrespect, but he won't score as well as Niels)

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

If I didn't have a season ticket I seriously would be thinking whether or not to go to this one tonight.If there is a next season,they can stick the season ticket where the sun don't shine. 

After an away win, and hoping we could have a good end to the season, it was probably to much to ask-_-... I thought we had this one,with our far better reserves..Then we lose Niels, who's going very well, and in comes Simon Lambert..  Not only that, but NKI was due to take one of Basso's RR rides.

Nightmare season, from what looked like being the our best for a long time, when the team was announced.

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

After an away win, and hoping we could have a good end to the season, it was probably to much to ask-_-... I thought we had this one,with our far better reserves..Then we lose Niels, who's going very well, and in comes Simon Lambert..  Not only that, but NKI was due to take one of Basso's RR rides.

Nightmare season, from what looked like being the our best for a long time, when the team was announced.

Nightmare is an understatement 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

If Lynn takes a facility for Iversens being ill it means Niels is out for 7 days, this way with Lambert in on No Facilty Niels is free to ride in both matches next week.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

If Lynn takes a facility for Iversens being ill it means Niels is out for 7 days, this way with Lambert in on No Facilty Niels is free to ride in both matches next week.

Lambert must be cheap as chips.