British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Belle Vue August 22nd

Scott seems to be doing what he does best and is racing hard, pity the rest cannot pick up on this attitude. Notwithstanding the Witches have been hit with injuries, the inept management who have carried on making no attempt to replace Doyle with a rider and continually using RR sums up the contempt they have for the supporters and the club. Almost a case of put up and shut because we know best. Well none of the management thought through what would happen if Emil was sidelined and then Ellis gets taken out. The only thing they did right was get Scott on board who has been a loyal servant which is more that Hawkins and Louis deserve. Am I the only one who cannot fathom out how Hawkins has held his position for so long. Maybe the Ipswich loyalty scheme, but that does not buy you titles or cups. Sad to say that the rich heritage that the witches had is slowly fading together with the sport which based on the current set up is past its best but those in charge don’t seem to realise it.  Oh well not much anyone on here can do apart from vote with you feet and hard earned cash.

7 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Scott seems to be doing what he does best and is racing hard, pity the rest cannot pick up on this attitude. Notwithstanding the Witches have been hit with injuries, the inept management who have carried on making no attempt to replace Doyle with a rider and continually using RR sums up the contempt they have for the supporters and the club. Almost a case of put up and shut because we know best. Well none of the management thought through what would happen if Emil was sidelined and then Ellis gets taken out. The only thing they did right was get Scott on board who has been a loyal servant which is more that Hawkins and Louis deserve. Am I the only one who cannot fathom out how Hawkins has held his position for so long. Maybe the Ipswich loyalty scheme, but that does not buy you titles or cups. Sad to say that the rich heritage that the witches had is slowly fading together with the sport which based on the current set up is past its best but those in charge don’t seem to realise it.  Oh well not much anyone on here can do apart from vote with you feet and hard earned cash.

"the contempt they have for the supporters"...what unsubstantiated nonsense you write! The injuries were unpredictable, without which we would still be top of the league, and as for "making no attempt to replace Doyle", that is uninformed drivel. Maybe spend some time away from the keyboard, in the real world, and you might see what is really happening.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

You talk a load of old bull

I know they tried and tried to get someone for Doyle …. Dudek was all agreed and then blocked last minute 

Doyle and Emil are irreplaceable…. Your only gripe can be that we built the team top heavy … a team like Leicester could cover Fricke

How would Belle Vue cope without Bewley Kurtz and Lidsey like we have with Doyle Emil and Ellis …. Then they lose Ben Cook like we did Danny who still isn’t 100%….. then they lose Blodorn like we did Dan Thompson??

You are one of those fickle fans who can only moan moan moan …. Our promotion built a top side only to see it decimated and you blame them for it all 

We have been hugely unlucky and we just have to admit that and move on

We Explored every avenue to replace Doyle and couldn’t and I know this for a fact 

So do us true Ipswich supporters a favour and stop posting drivel and rubbish

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know they tried and tried to get someone for Doyle …. Dudek was all agreed and then blocked last minute 

Doyle and Emil are irreplaceable…. Your only gripe can be that we built the team top heavy … a team like Leicester could cover Fricke

How would Belle Vue cope without Bewley Kurtz and Lidsey like we have with Doyle Emil and Ellis …. Then they lose Ben Cook like we did Danny who still isn’t 100%….. then they lose Blodorn like we did Dan Thompson??

You are one of those fickle fans who can only moan moan moan …. Our promotion built a top side only to see it decimated and you blame them for it all 

We Explored every avenue to replace Doyle and couldn’t and I know this for a fact 

Luv the irony!!

24 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Your opinion only to which you are entitled and everyone is allowed to have a say but clearly in your world only you count and no one should comment adversely about a team that is at best mismanaged. I can remember when the club was on the verge of closure and many of us bailed it out largely due to the quality of the management at that time. The club has faced adversity in the past and dealt with it but now that is not the case for whatever Eason.You can spout all you want but many on this forum know that the current set up is crap and it seems that Louis and Co have joined the the BSPL club of everything is fine. As for the direct criticism and personal attacks because someone opposes your views, get on with it.

44 minutes ago, ArchiePelago said:

"the contempt they have for the supporters"...what unsubstantiated nonsense you write! The injuries were unpredictable, without which we would still be top of the league, and as for "making no attempt to replace Doyle", that is uninformed drivel. Maybe spend some time away from the keyboard, in the real world, and you might see what is really happening.

What do you know. Facts speak for themselves, Doyle could have been replaced with a rider, may not of the same calibre but they gambled on everything being OK and clearly a risky sport like speedway, that is a fool hardy position to take and unless you are in the know and can explain why they have either not picked decent guests or failed to get guests in, I suggest you wind your neck in. I have spent enough money and years attending meetings so when it comes to comments on the keyboard, I suggest you go scre yourself.