British Speedway Forum

Sheffield Cubs v Leicester Lion Cubs Thursday 22 August

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I think it's a shame, no one lent him a bike. Years ago I wouldn't see riders not completing their rides because they didn't have a bike working.

50 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

If my understanding was correct three offers of bikes were made.

Then I can't understand why he didn't take his 3rd ride? If he was injured they could use a reserve. So must've been fit. 

So risking losing the league title because you're not willing to borrow a bike!

Obviously I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but I wouldn't want someone at my club with that attitude.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2024 at 11:20 AM, phillwhitewasmad said:

teams are on the Sheffield website don't take a genius to look . just because its not on here doesn't mean its unavailable to the general  public

When my original post was made it was to actually draw attention to the meeting taking place as no one had bothered to start a thread. So when some one answers the question with only half a team what is anyone supposed to think? The drivel on Sheffield website is similar to the British speedway one.

22 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Think the poster just wanted to be disrespectful to Nathan Ablitt, Luke Harrison and Mickie Simpson.   

They have a history of writing factually incorrect drivel trying to denigrate the NDL, which in reality just makes them look foolish.

No disrespect to anyone intended, but as per usual you let everyone know you know everything and better.

I was their yesterday, was you?