British Speedway Forum

BIRMINGHAM v KING'S LYNN Mon 19th August PL

2 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

BIRMINGHAM: Fredrik Lindgren, Wiktor Lampart, Piotr Pawlicki, Zach Cook, Tom Brennan, Michael Palm Toft, Leon Flint.

KING'S LYNN: Jan Kvech, Benjamin Basso R/R, Norick Blodorn, Patryk Wojdylo, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Lewis Kerr, Anders Rowe.

Should be home win ...If they cant beat these they wont beat anyone...

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bunce said:

I have a feeling the weather will win this fixture sadly. I've just had a look at the rain radar for Monday evening in Birmingham and its not good.

depends what forecast you look at as all are different !! .,.....showing windy later but still warm .  Not being horrible but posts like this don't help clubs !! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

depends what forecast you look at as all are different !! .,.....showing windy later but still warm .  Not being horrible but posts like this don't help clubs !! 

If you go by Buster's forecasting then it's off.

18 hours ago, Bunce said:

I have a feeling the weather will win this fixture sadly. I've just had a look at the rain radar for Monday evening in Birmingham and its not good.

7 hours ago, Speedway fan said:

We are approx 10 miles or so south west of Perry Barr, its been cloudy most of the day had a few spots of rain (not enough to keep the wipers on constant)  for about 2/3 minutes at about 4-00pm since then occasional sunshine and cloud, unless their are monsoon like showers their should be no way this meeting is going to be off and now Tom & Freddie have got the GP out of the way I expect both to get double figures, ably backed up by Lampart, Cook & Co I expect Brum to get their biggest win of the season, if they don't then they don't deserve to win anything except the wooden spoon.

Edited by heathen52

You cant sink any lower than that result tonight against a depleted KL side.

You've just got to applaud Tolley for throwing money down the drain on a consistent basis now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, heathen52 said:

We are approx 10 miles or so south west of Perry Barr, its been cloudy most of the day had a few spots of rain (not enough to keep the wipers on constant)  for about 2/3 minutes at about 4-00pm since then occasional sunshine and cloud, unless their are monsoon like showers their should be no way this meeting is going to be off and now Tom & Freddie have got the GP out of the way I expect both to get double figures, ably backed up by Lampart, Cook & Co I expect Brum to get their biggest win of the season, if they don't then they don't deserve to win anything except the wooden spoon.

Wooden spoon it is then

Thank you Brum especially Pawlicki for making me look an idiot, I can do that myself thank you without any help from you guys 😁. I feel so sorry for Nigel Tolley the Birmingham fans and loyal band of helpers they deserve so much better than what they have been served up this season. It is pretty obvious to everyone now if it wasn't before that Birmingham have had there pants pulled down by Pawlicki, I would get rid of him instantly (nothing to lose) and replace him with anyone that is available and wants to ride, back to the result and firstly well done Kings Lynn you wanted it more than Birmingham who sadly are simply unable to get seven riders to get it together on the same night, I will say in my opinion the track does not help their cause and that needs to be looked at if they are to be back next season in fact I would put it at the top of the list of things to do for 2025.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

Thank you Brum especially Pawlicki for making me look an idiot, I can do that myself thank you without any help from you guys 😁. I feel so sorry for Nigel Tolley the Birmingham fans and loyal band of helpers they deserve so much better than what they have been served up this season. It is pretty obvious to everyone now if it wasn't before that Birmingham have had there pants pulled down by Pawlicki, I would get rid of him instantly (nothing to lose) and replace him with anyone that is available and wants to ride, back to the result and firstly well done Kings Lynn you wanted it more than Birmingham who sadly are simply unable to get seven riders to get it together on the same night, I will say in my opinion the track does not help their cause and that needs to be looked at if they are to be back next season in fact I would put it at the top of the list of things to do for 2025.

If I were a Brummies fan I think I'd actually prefer to see R/R, they may well have actually won tonight if Pi000tr didn't turn out. 

• Like 1