British Speedway Forum

Ipswich vs Sheffield 19/8/24

What the heck is going wrong with Eurosport tonight? Their graphics are showing the wrong riders, the scores have been wrong. Tatum and Allen are getting it wrong as well, reserve rides are not rider replacements, rider replacements are those taking Emil and Tai’s races not when Harrison and Rew are taking/swapping with each others races! Rant over!🤬🤬

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

you could well finish 4th and get sheffield ??

I see it as this.

If BV finish top they'll pick Ipswich because they know Ipswich cant ride the NSS to a point where they can build a massive lead against a patched up team that'll run with 2 or 3 guests.

If Sheffield finish top they'll pick Leicester because the Holder brothers still won't want to ride Foxhall again and they won't want to take on BV in the SF knowing how hot the BV riders are around the NSS.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

I see it as this.

If BV finish top they'll pick Ipswich because they know Ipswich cant ride the NSS to a point where they can build a massive lead against a patched up team that'll run with 2 or 3 guests.

If Sheffield finish top they'll pick Leicester because the Holder brothers still won't want to ride Foxhall again and they won't want to take on BV in the SF knowing how hot the BV riders are around the NSS.

there is no pick its 1st v 4th and 2nd v 3rd !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AceBelle said:

there is no pick its 1st v 4th and 2nd v 3rd !!

Apologies, I didn't know the rules have been changed.

I assumed whoever finishes top gets to pick who they want in the SF.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Apologies, I didn't know the rules have been changed.

I assumed whoever finishes top gets to pick who they want in the SF.

i'm pretty sure you have Lindgren for play/offs ? wether sayfutinov is back 50/50 ? it does seem like you have been dealt with bad luck at the wrong time ? Aces on thursday for you ?

11 minutes ago, TTT said:

I see it as this.

They don’t pick 1 v 4 and 2v 3

• Like 2