British Speedway Forum

Workington 2025

45 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Things have already been agreed but they need an excuse to go into the sun and have.a  Piss up  do the Promoters so this is when the pts limit and rule changes get done apparently 

I know what the agm is, like I said does anybody know when it is?

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Beggars can’t be choosers.  Not many clubs want the joy of Troy anymore. 

Was all postive from his time at the Comets, I think it helped as he has a real respect for Steve.

On the flip side, if he doesn't respect someone or a track it really shows through and rightly so I can see why he can be classed as all the names he gets called on here.

Some people like Troy seem to thrive on it, but more often than not he was a joy to watch and wouldn't be a surprise if he picks up our Rider of the Year award.

I guess the sport needs characters like him, one thing is for sure he deflected a lot of the usual heat from Cookie this year 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marksman said:

Was all postive from his time at the Comets, I think it helped as he has a real respect for Steve.

On the flip side, if he doesn't respect someone or a track it really shows through and rightly so I can see why he can be classed as all the names he gets called on here.

Some people like Troy seem to thrive on it, but more often than not he was a joy to watch and wouldn't be a surprise if he picks up our Rider of the Year award.

I guess the sport needs characters like him, one thing is for sure he deflected a lot of the usual heat from Cookie this year 😂

What is the 2nd verse in reference to? From what i seen of Troy in Workingtons colours he seemed to score well and stepped up when your No 1 wasnt leading the team out. 

Edited by AndiCapp