British Speedway Forum

Workington 2025

Tate and vuolas should be first on the team sheet. I'm not certain who else id bring in. 

If we keep batch, with the way he's performing, he'll be mid 8 average, if not higher, meaning he'll be our no.1.

Part of me wants cookie to stay as he's local and the partnership with tate was 5-1 guaranteed at home.

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

And slater lightcap 

He seemed decent at ben fund but there's better foreign riders out there who'd probably come in on same average. 

I'm interested to see what we do at reserve. Does paul stay? Sam must be going but we've invested a lot of time in him and maybe they'll choose to keep him and hope for a kyle bickley type second season.

6 minutes ago, Neila said:

Don't think kyle had a good season for comets berwick or Glasgow 

He had an average less than 2 at workington in 2018 but in 2019 he got this up to between 4 and 5. I believe that was for Glasgow 

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Does this mean promoters know what the 2025 points limit is?

Probably not but with announcing tate's signing it means other teams have missed out on signing a potential GP star of the future 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Does this mean promoters know what the 2025 points limit is?

9 minutes ago, Neila said:

Probably not but with announcing tate's signing it means other teams have missed out on signing a potential GP star of the future 

Indeed, whatever the points limit is, Workington would want Zischke back.

Ace Pijper at reserve maybe? A strong reserve is needed, proved in 2018 how important that is. 

Tate, Antti and Batch have to nailed on. Would happily have Batch starting the season at number 1. 

Add in Connor Bailey too, think Workington would be the ideal place for him to return. 

Can imagine there being plenty of riders who would like to ride Northside every week! 

1 hour ago, Woke23 said:

He had an average less than 2 at workington in 2018 but in 2019 he got this up to between 4 and 5. I believe that was for Glasgow 

He was over 4 both his seasons at Berwick,but never got out of reserve.He never improved on the track in the 2 seasons.

Without knowing the rules for next year it's tough, but no harm in having fun predicting teams.

Troy Batchelor - 8.38

Paco Castagna - 6.97

Tate Zische - 6.96

Antti Vuolas - 6.29

Connor Bailey - 4.97

Paul Starke - 3.50

Ace Pijper - 2.93

Total - 40.00

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Without knowing the rules for next year it's tough, but no harm in having fun predicting teams.

Troy Batchelor - 8.38

Paco Castagna - 6.97

Tate Zische - 6.96

Antti Vuolas - 6.29

Connor Bailey - 4.97

Paul Starke - 3.50

Ace Pijper - 2.93

Total - 40.00

The points limit should be about 40 but it'll more than likely go down.

Think the promotion will need to be very shrewd .  In some ways team building for next season could be more difficult than this season but one thing for sure a strong No 1 and 5 along with always having a strong reserve have to be the pre-requisites for me.