British Speedway Forum

Birmingham v Leicester Mon 12th August PL

10 hours ago, iainb said:

Any advice for on street parking near to the stadium?

TIA

If you are coming from the M6, park on the tire merchants on the left after Alexandra Stadium. There is a McDonald's opposite.

• Thanks 1

Pawlicki out of tonight's meeting :-

BIRMINGHAM will again be without Piotr Pawlicki for tonight’s (Monday) home clash with Leicester.

The Pole has been ruled out with fever and sickness and rider replacement will again be operated in his absence.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StephenMiller said:

BIRMINGHAM will again be without Piotr Pawlicki for tonight’s (Monday) home clash with Leicester.

The Pole has been ruled out with fever and sickness and rider replacement will again be operated in his absence.

Sounds like Pawlicki might have something like Laguta’s food poisioning! 😮

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would be attending to support the Lions but just got back from Bloodstock Festival and I'm shattered to say the least. Playing a show of that calibre has taken it out of me for sure. Back to normal now back ro support the Lions. Hoping for a win here. Going for a last heat decider!

1 hour ago, StephenMiller said:

To be honest I would tell him not to bother coming over again he won't be missed and has been a big waste of money, no commitment.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

To be honest I would tell him not to bother coming over again he won't be missed and has been a big waste of money, no commitment.

Another one along with Basso ride Sunday and score well but are suddenly not fit to ride next day taking the p--s :mad:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Another one along with Basso ride Sunday and score well but are suddenly not fit to ride next day taking the p--s :mad:

He takes the 'p#ss' when he does ride as well!

A complete waste of money!

As said before...he must be on a 'guaranteed' contract...I cant imagine any other club putting up with him this season!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StephenMiller said:

Must have celebrated too hard getting Zielona Góra into the play offs yesterday after his heat 15 win over R.Lambert!

• Like 3