British Speedway Forum

Berwick ‘buy a brick’ Bandits 2025

1 hour ago, Gambo95 said:

Would possibly keep Drew, Bastian and Danyon from this year.

If you need a 2 point rider then possibly give Freddie another try.

Agree with that, I’ve had plenty to say about Hodder’s performances H&A, but he’s picked up a bit recently since our break, and looks more competitive and willing to race again. I’d consider Schlein, if he’s still wanting to ride and is fully fit, could be a risk though. Need to replace Kerr though.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:00 AM, Gambo95 said:

Would possibly keep Drew, Bastian and Danyon from this year.

If you need a 2 point rider then possibly give Freddie another try.

Now they've given Hodder a full season, think it's worth giving him another go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emilali said:

Two tracks? Which are they then? The blokes pathetic everywhere.

Haha was undecided between one or two tracks jye…. Belle Vue and he used to score well around shielfield but that’s deserted him this season. 

1 minute ago, bloom89 said:

Haha was undecided between one or two tracks jye…. Belle Vue and he used to score well around shielfield but that’s deserted him this season. 

Awful signing

We're not quite done for 2024 just yet!

The 𝙅𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙨 season has come to an end, but we we are delighted announce we will be hosting one more meeting at Shielfield Park in 2024!

On Saturday, September 7th (7pm) Berwick will play host to 16 of the country’s hottest talents in the 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗥𝗖 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 - 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄!

Early bird tickets will be on sale shortly for £12 and we are on the lookout for heat sponsorship priced at £100.00! Get in touch now!

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

We're not quite done for 2024 just yet!

The 𝙅𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙨 season has come to an end, but we we are delighted announce we will be hosting one more meeting at Shielfield Park in 2024!

On Saturday, September 7th (7pm) Berwick will play host to 16 of the country’s hottest talents in the 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰 𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗥𝗖 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 - 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄!

Early bird tickets will be on sale shortly for £12 and we are on the lookout for heat sponsorship priced at £100.00! Get in touch now!

What's happened with the Bordernapolis?

19 minutes ago, StevePark said:

What's happened with the Bordernapolis?

Very rare nowadays that riders, and any top rider, want to do individual meetings. In the past we saw Crump, Adams, Loram etc willing to come to do these kinds of meetings, could you see any of the current SGP starlets willing to do the same.

If we hadn’t had bad luck this season we may not have had any at all. We have however enjoyed some great meetings and racing, I’m still catching my breath from the Superheat against Oxford a couple of weeks ago.

As for next season it would be great to retain the core for next season. Kerr, Hume, Kemp, Etheridge and Hodder.

Question marks will be hanging over Rory and Bastian with there injuries and whether they will be fit/willing to return.

Would be happy to see Connor Coles return as he gave us fantastic effort as a guest the last couple of weeks. Rory would be extremely tough to replace but I’m confident the right man for the job will be found.

Excited for the final meeting of the season on September 7th as we watch the next generation of superstars.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BackstaightBandit said:

If we hadn’t had bad luck this season we may not have had any at all. We have however enjoyed some great meetings and racing, I’m still catching my breath from the Superheat against Oxford a couple of weeks ago.

As for next season it would be great to retain the core for next season. Kerr, Hume, Kemp, Etheridge and Hodder.

Question marks will be hanging over Rory and Bastian with there injuries and whether they will be fit/willing to return.

Would be happy to see Connor Coles return as he gave us fantastic effort as a guest the last couple of weeks. Rory would be extremely tough to replace but I’m confident the right man for the job will be found.

Excited for the final meeting of the season on September 7th as we watch the next generation of superstars.

Second I seen Etheridge and retain I stopped taking this post seriously.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BackstaightBandit said:

:) that's a classic

• Like 2

Changes to the ownership of Berwick Speedway see co-owner Scott Courtney stepping down after seven years’ at the helm.

Along with brother Jamie he bought the club from John Anderson in 2017 and has also acted as promoter and team manager during that spell. Jamie becomes sole owner of Berwick Speedway and will continue to plan for the 2025 season alongside promoter Steven Dews and team manager Stewart Dickson.

• Like 1