British Speedway Forum

Berwick v Workington CL 10/08/24 7-00pm

Batchelor looked as if he was in a parallel universe in his pre match interview.

Hopefully any kids watching that interview will see that Magic Mushrooms are bad.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

He is a f*ckin disgrace, never seen anything like that before 

Shut up ya clown probably cannot be bothered to do an interview with questions he doesn’t want to answer when he’s going through his pre meeting routines. Who knew a little swear word could offend people so easy.

• Haha 1

Disappointing end to another frustrating injury-hit season for the Bandits. 

The team showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the year but injuries, loyalties to certain riders and poor management at times means that it’s another wooden spoon for the Bandits.

Roll on next season, Kemp first name on the team sheet hopefully… 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Shut up ya clown probably cannot be bothered to do an interview with questions he doesn’t want to answer when he’s going through his pre meeting routines. Who knew a little swear word could offend people so easy.

Shouldn't have done the interview then!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Batchelor looked as if he was in a parallel universe in his pre match interview.

Hopefully any kids watching that interview will see that Magic Mushrooms are bad.

There's no denying that he's the man you need on your side when the chips are down, proved it several times this season

6 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

I thought his interview was hilarious  didn’t give a toss , maybe Blair should follow another line off tact next time and just stare at him to see who cracks first.

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

What, at Berwick? What a surprise, NOT!

Aye you were spoiled at Brough Park 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blue Groove said:

Poor racing so far, done and dusted before end of lap 1

Not unexpected…one of the poorest tracks in the country by far.

biggest track in the country coupled with a complete lack of any quality racing. 

only passing occurred when a rider left an outside gap on the bend which allowed the rider behind to go round and pass.. otherwise ride the boards and no one will pass you.

I never went to Berwick for a one off meeting… always  went to Edinburgh on Friday, Glasgow on Sunday and fitted Berwick in the middle.

When they had the track outside Berwick town , they had a brilliant track .I remember seeing the Aces there

Edited by KIRKYLANE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KIRKYLANE said:

Not unexpected…one of the poorest tracks in the country by far.

biggest track in the country coupled with a complete lack of any quality racing. 

only passing occurred when a rider left an outside gap on the bend which allowed the rider behind to go round and pass.. otherwise ride the boards and no one will pass you.

I never went to Berwick for a one off meeting… always  went to Edinburgh on Friday, Glasgow on Sunday and fitted Berwick in the middle.

When they had the track outside Berwick town , they had a brilliant track .I remember seeing the Aces there

Unfortunately it is what it is around a football pitch the track was widened 2020

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Aye you were spoiled at Brough Park 

Saw much better racing than I've ever seen at Berwick. I can count the decent meetings for entertainment I've seen at Berwick on one hand.  And yes, I've seen quite a few.

4 minutes ago, Blue Groove said:

There's no denying that he's the man you need on your side when the chips are down, proved it several times this season

He has proved me wrong and probably a few others this year he has done well for Worky this season.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I thought his interview was hilarious  didn’t give a toss , maybe Blair should follow another line off tact next time and just stare at him to see who cracks first.

Exactly! Don’t know why everyone gets there knickers in a twist. 

• Like 1

Not loads of passing, but good one from Freddy Hodder on McGurk later on.

Workington fully deserved the win and good points for Claus.

Only waited 10-15 minutes for chips today, rather than 30 minutes! Tastier than Ashfield's too...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BacktrackBandit said:

Disappointing end to another frustrating injury-hit season for the Bandits. 

The team showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the year but injuries, loyalties to certain riders and poor management at times means that it’s another wooden spoon for the Bandits.

Roll on next season, Kemp first name on the team sheet hopefully… 

Leon surely? Hopefully.