British Speedway Forum

Latvian GP Riga Saturday 7th September

Just now, TTT said:

Well that's the GP's over for this year.

Means nothing until Emil and Laguta return.

Emil I understand, but what’s the fascination with Laguta? He wouldn’t get anywhere near Zmarzlik.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, CTD26 said:

Emil I understand, but what’s the fascination with Laguta? He wouldn’t get anywhere near Zmarzlik.

He literally beat him in a World Title race.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TTT said:

He literally beat him in a World Title race.

Yeah how many years ago? Might aswell throw woffindens name in there then if we’re going down that road.

• Like 1

From that horrific crash in his first heat to top of the podium. I suppose that’s why he’s world champion, isn’t it?

The way Kelvin Tatum was going on, you’d have thought he was rock bottom of the standings. His frequent references to difficulties and testing times had me wondering.

12 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Bloody Zmarzlik.

Probably got a bit lucky too,the exclusion of Michellsen was pivotal.That decision could have gone either way,and had Zmarzlik been excluded he wouldn't have made the semi final.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Yeah how many years ago? Might aswell throw woffindens name in there then if we’re going down that road.

you need to watch some polish speedway meetings Laguta has still got the class and speed he had when won word title.

• Like 1