British Speedway Forum

Latvian GP Riga Saturday 7th September

Just now, SilentLurker said:

Sitting on your sofa with your hand in a bag of Doritos for the last 20 years is what has brought you to this conclusion.

The man has just been brutalised against the fence/track and trapped under both bikes involved in the incident. His priority is himself and to leave the other rider for the medical professionals.

This. You could tell from the rerun he was obviously feeling second hand to say the least. First and foremost you look after yourself. 

• Like 2

Best regards to Michelsen. That was a horrible crash.

I can’t agree or disagree with the referee’s decision to exclude the Dane and retain Zmarzlik; it was such a close one and there’s an argument to be made for both parties.

Robert Lambert, by the way. Wow.

I’ve only recently returned to watching speedway. Is Lambert regarded higher than Bewley? Who is considered the stronger of the two? Not really sure why, but I thought Bewley.