British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers 31/7/24

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thanks for buying the Pirates TV streams otherwise how would you know? Extra income always appreciated. You should try it.........:rofl:

YouTube is free.

I remember Poole producing some good Speedway years back serious question what has happened to the track as it’s not a patch on what it was.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gazc said:

YouTube is free.

I remember Poole producing some good Speedway years back serious question what has happened to the track as it’s not a patch on what it was.

It's never been the same since the Holder/Ward days 

38 minutes ago, Gazc said:

YouTube is free.

Must be all that old Monmore shale Poole purchased.

56 minutes ago, Neila said:

Poole fans moaned about dust at worky, think due to the weather you will see far more dust at Wimboard Road 2morrow   that's if the blue groove does not appear 

I was on bend one Saturday, i quiet enjoyed the dust and I certainly didn’t complain about it :)

• Like 1

Looking forward to pre meeting flat white and then travelling south to see the Mighty Pirates complete the double over last year's champions.

How things have changed for Glasgow since then and with the Pirates in no mood to drop any points soon this is going to be one way traffic.

C'mon the Boyzzzz :t:

33 minutes ago, lbw said:

Looking forward to pre meeting flat white and then travelling south to see the Mighty Pirates complete the double over last year's champions.

How things have changed for Glasgow since then and with the Pirates in no mood to drop any points soon this is going to be one way traffic.

C'mon the Boyzzzz :t:

Might be to hot for one of those flat whites 

10 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Might be to hot for one of those flat whites 

Never too hot for a Pirate coz we are luvvin the flat white. I'm enjoying me pre meeting one right now before I set sail to WINborne Road :t:

4 minutes ago, lbw said:

Never too hot for a Pirate coz we are luvvin the flat white. I'm enjoying me pre meeting one right now before I set sail to WINborne Road :t:

Enjoy your day the " ftg" races will be no match what u saw on sat :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

I don't know about Saturday as I couldn't see much due to the dust that made the Sahara look like the M1 ! :rofl:

I'm on the home straight tonight so will see all the passing between Bomber, Lawson. & Ben :D

7 minutes ago, lbw said:

I don't know about Saturday as I couldn't see much due to the dust that made the Sahara look like the M1:rofl:

I'm on the home straight tonight so will see all the passing between Bomber, Lawson. & Ben :D

So, no dust at all then? 

1 hour ago, lbw said:

I don't know about Saturday as I couldn't see much due to the dust that made the Sahara look like the M1 ! :rofl:

Only thing lawson passes is wind:D

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Looking at the teams, who the hell is going to lead Pirates for us to pass?

Other than Harris who will need to be in top form, who is going to challenge our heat leaders? 

• Like 1

Be very unlucky if there’s a thunderstorm later. Forecast shows hot and sunny on the south coast riviera. Beaches packed, bars and restaurants busy, flat whites sold out, what a wonderful place to live.

And trouncing Glasgow this evening at the Mecca of British speedway. What’s not to like? B)

Seriously, let’s hope for a close, exciting meeting that exceeds expectations. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking at the teams, who the hell is going to lead Pirates for us to pass?

Other than Harris who will need to be in top form, who is going to challenge our heat leaders? 

You seem to be dismissing well known superstar Ben Barker!!

• Haha 1