British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers vs Poole Pirates 26th July

8 minutes ago, MD said:

Barker seems to be guesting for Schlien at Edinburgh tomorrow. Wonder why we havent picked him up?

8 day rule. Can't guest again at same track within 8 days unless no.1 or no.7

I'm en route for the Pirates Northern Tour arriving Glasgow at 1118  :t:

Not had a pre meeting flat white as yet due to the time but will be having one as soon as I arrive. I've found a Costa in Glasgow :t:

C'MON THE BOYZZZZZZ :party:

1 hour ago, lbw said:

Not had a pre meeting flat white as yet due to the time but will be having one as soon as I arrive. I've found a Costa in Glasgow :t:

A Costa in Glasgow who'd have thought it. We've also got a MacDonalds and Greggs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lbw said:

Come on, get those flat whites flowing 

Don't like saying this but come on the pilots can't have the tiggers getting 2 points, as don't want them to get near the comets for the 4th place play off place :D save meeting all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Don't like saying this but come on the pilots can't have the tiggers getting 2 points, as don't want them to get near the comets for the 4th place play off place :D save meeting all.

Shame on you are you not well lol.regardless of positions you will still have enough time to get 4th

Edited by Mike0310

All set for the meeting, had pre meeting flat white next to the Duke of Wellington :t:

Looking forward to the action, enjoy me visits to Ashfield with the high banking........Joe Screen was awesome to watch around there! 

C'mon the Pirates :t:

Let's be honest, if this fixture was at Poole it would be a gubbing. It's quite concerning how the Tigers have only just scraped home wins this season whilst away from home they've generally been dismal but I think they might be exposed by the Pirates tonight. Should be a good meeting regardless and the weather looks fine going into the afternoon so it will hopefully go ahead and we'll see some great racing.

2 hours ago, lbw said:

All set for the meeting, had pre meeting flat white next to the Duke of Wellington :t:

Looking forward to the action, enjoy me visits to Ashfield with the high banking........Joe Screen was awesome to watch around there! 

C'mon the Pirates :t:

the duke of wellington must be a good age now. how is he looking ?

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

One good thing about Boughen guesting is Glasgow (Workington too) are direct rivals to Oxford in the play-off chase.

Poole picking up wins, helps Oxford.

I don't think either Glasgow or Workington are Oxford's rivals. We're just not that good, Comets undone by Tate's injury, I think.

20 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I don't think either Glasgow or Workington are Oxford's rivals. We're just not that good, Comets undone by Tate's injury, I think.

Oxford are reasonably comfortable, but not "safe" in the top 4.