British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers vs Poole Pirates 26th July

9 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Whys everyone getting there nickers in a twist over Glasgow not streaming? First year back for us in this league and even I knew why Glasgow didn’t stream. What an entitled bunch.

It is only a certain few who complain every year when they are in town.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, snapper said:

Edinburgh stream their meetings but were complaining they had home crowds of under 500 for two matches so maybe streaming does effect the crowd levels 

They also said that their last crowd Vs Worky went back up again. 

https://x.com/EdinMonarchs/status/1815787571860959476

Edited by lisa-colette

2 hours ago, Beirao said:

You sure Riss is our guest?

It would appear not to be the case now . We were told that at the track last week , but now Anders Rowe has been named 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 8:18 AM, lbw said:

Row row row yer boat gently down the stream

Belts off trousers down

Isn't life a scream !

:party:

This can now be updated to 

Rowe, Rowe, Rowe yer boat gently down the stream 

Edited by gmuncie
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They also said that their last crowd Vs Worky went back up again. 

https://x.com/EdinMonarchs/status/1815787571860959476

A whooping 13% increase, must be a struggle for them going forward. If there was 450 there last time a 13% increase is about 60. There were at least 60 Comets fans in attendance, so not hard to figure out where the increase came from!

10 minutes ago, Paulco said:

It would appear not to be the case now . We were told that at the track last week , but now Anders Rowe has been named 

Maybe he's agreed a deal with another CL team ;)

29 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Would r/r been better than Rowe? Only good meeting I recall him having at ashfield was the u21 final. Hard to expect him come in score 8/9 points against Poole 

I was thinking R/R would be better as well, give our guys more race time with Harris getting an extra ride. With JP you have a strong rider to come in if anyone is struggling.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Would r/r been better than Rowe? Only good meeting I recall him having at ashfield was the u21 final. Hard to expect him come in score 8/9 points against Poole 

He scored 8+1 last season for us in your narrow win over us in the normal league fixture but that was as a no2. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I'd choose r/r for Worrall over Rowe.

Just now, Noelinho said:

I would too, although Ivacic wasn't very impressive last week. I think we will struggle.

Harris, Flint and Pearson would be three rides with Pearson potentially getting the other if Ivacic isnt up to it. It could also be a Harris Tactical Ride if needs must.

We've also got to hit the ground running unlike last Friday against Scunny when they got their own way for the first 5 or so heats before we woke up. If someone could also help Pearson with his chains that would also be appreciated.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I would too, although Ivacic wasn't very impressive last week. I think we will struggle.

Still wouldn't bother me, then Harris, Flint, Smith & Pearson could get extra races. When it was Riss, I'd certainly have used a guest. Maybe Cami doesn't have the faith in the Glasgow team that I do lol!