British Speedway Forum

Sheffield Tigers v King’s Lynn Stars - 18th Juky

Can only see another home win for Sheffield here again getting into the mid 50 point bracket, especially with a weakened King’s Lynn side visiting Owlerton. 

I thought if Sheffield hadn’t signed a replacement for Woffinden that they would have gone down the R/R route with C.Holder, J.Holder, Pickering and Howarth getting an extra ride each, but I think they’ve gone down the tactical guest route in getting Brennan in (usually struggles around Owlerton) so he can’t guest for any rival teams also riding on Thursday.

Is Juky some sort of inter galactic month and if it is, based on that, Chapman will find a way to get it called off. Do not give KL any excuse. It only has to look like cloud with the possibility of some wet stuff (Usually Chapman pissing on everyone else) and it is postponed. 

He'd be a bloody miracle worker if he can get an away natch called off!

As for this, it's a pity Brennan isn't guesting for Lynn rather than Sheffield, would be a far better and closer meeting. 

8 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

He'd be a bloody miracle worker if he can get an away natch called off!

As for this, it's a pity Brennan isn't guesting for Lynn rather than Sheffield, would be a far better and closer meeting. 

Next thing will be club can’t pay the riders because of lack of home meetings.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

What a ray of sunshine you are.

You can't always rely on the weather,but you can always rely on Haza posting a negative comment:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, tellboy said:

You can't always rely on the weather,but you can always rely on Haza posting a negative comment:lol:

Without home meetings there is no income if that’s negative then I’m sorry it certainly not intended that way . 

2 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

1 R/R (Musielak)

2 Kerr or Z.Cook (guest)

3 Iversen/Basso

4 Basso/Iversen

5 Kvech

6 Wojdylo

7 Rowe

My prediction for the Lynn team… Tigers to win 55-35 at least 

I was wrong… JUSTIN SEDGMEN will be guesting at number 1 and we’ll use RR or another guest for Klindt… fml 

Simon Stead booking Brennan to guest just to ensure that King's Lynn couldn't use him at No.1 to a point where they're having to run with Sedgmen at No.1.

Genius stuff from the best manager in the country.

Edited by TTT

2 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I was wrong… JUSTIN SEDGMEN will be guesting at number 1 and we’ll use RR or another guest for Klindt… fml 

Presumably we're on the 75% of Musielak's average thing from now on then. 

28 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yeah it looks that way mate! Definitely need to sign someone in place of Musielak before the next home meeting! 

41 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Wasn’t that always the case as per the Statement by the BSPL? Lynn had until the 14th and then it was either a replacement or up to 75% of his average? Or maybe that was someone on here that came up with that I honestly can’t remember. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

So Sedgemen for Musielak on 75% of his average is about 6.16,how would he be at no1?If he has to take the 8.21 average then he will be at no1 but you can't have him take an RR for Klindt.Surely if you have Sedgemen for Klindt everyone can take RR for Musielak as some said the other day RR isn't a facility.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

So Sedgemen for Musielak on 75% of his average is about 6.16,how would he be at no1?If he has to take the 8.21 average then he will be at no1 but you can't have him take an RR for Klindt.Surely if you have Sedgemen for Klindt everyone can take RR for Musielak as some said the other day RR isn't a facility.

I might be miles out btw ;),  if it was Sedgman for Klindt, and if Toby is now 6.16,   then maybe we could  only use  NKI, Kvech, and the reserves to take his rides. As thats one rider above in NKI and  the others i mentioned.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be miles out btw ;),  if it was Sedgman for Klindt, and if Toby is now 6.16,   then maybe we could  only use  NKI, Kvech, and the reserves to take his rides. As thats one rider above in NKI and  the others i mentioned

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

hes still guesting for Musielak though, hence why he’s guesting at 1… albeit it on 75% of his average

17 minutes ago, RS50 said:

This should answer your question 

https://www.scbgb.co.uk/news.php?extend.187

Thank you. That throws up more questions than answers now though. It quite clearly states that a facility will not be extended and after the 28 days Musielak must either “return or be replaced”. Neither of those has happened. Where was this 75% guest rule written? Was it Lynn’s own press release?  Surely if a member of the team is riding elsewhere and has made it abundantly clear he won’t be returning, King’s Lynn can’t still declare him as a member of their septet and use any kind of facility? Yes, this isn’t King’s Lynn’s fault, but that’s not the point. They’ve had the 28 days to get another rider in. Before anyone says Ipswich have had the same time or longer to replace Doyle, the circumstances there are different. He isn’t riding elsewhere and refusing to return, he’s injured and unable to ride. 

Edited by Aries