British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn vs Leicester - Mon 15th July - Prem Round 1

45 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If R/R is at one surely everyone can take a ride? 

I just thought RR is classed as a facility.And if they lose that for Musielak surely they must take 75% of his average and use that,which would be around 6.16,which would put him 4th in our averages.

16 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

R/R is based on averages whether or not a facility is granted. Tobi’s average was highest in the team therefore everyone below (remaining 6) can take a ride. 

Will Kvech make it to tapes in heat 1 this time? 

Personally I would always put Patryk in heat 1 to get him dialled in for heat 2. 

Yep that's essentially what I meant, if Museilak is still at one he must have the highest average.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

I just thought RR is classed as a facility.And if they lose that for Musielak surely they must take 75% of his average and use that,which would be around 6.16,which would put him 4th in our averages.

AFAIK the 75% thing can only be a guest, R/R isn't an option. 

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep that's essentially what I meant, if Museilak is still at one he must have the highest average.

AFAIK the 75% thing can only be a guest, R/R isn't an option. 

Oh well in that case we should use RR for him while we are scouring the earth for a new number one:lol:

39 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

R/R is based on averages whether or not a facility is granted. Tobi’s average was highest in the team therefore everyone below (remaining 6) can take a ride. 

Will Kvech make it to tapes in heat 1 this time? 

Personally I would always put Patryk in heat 1 to get him dialled in for heat 2. 

That wouldn't be a good idea when everyone can get a r/r ride imo. If Wojdylo goes in heat 1, means one of the top 4 can't get an extra ride. Then if they all ride better than Wojdylo, team manager has messed up.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, tellboy said:

As other have said, that isn't a rule, would be a good one though imo.

Basically if you don't get a facility, you have to use a guest! Sounds odd.

Edited by szkocjasid

42 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

The facility for Musie must have been extended otherwise we wouldn’t be allowed to use R/R… exactly what I said to my mate earlier 

7 from his rides

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Oh well in that case we should use RR for him while we are scouring the earth for a new number one:lol:

Why restrict yourself to Earth, how about trying Mars or Jupiter. (Not sure what assessed average Martians or Jovians come in on though)

9 hours ago, arnieg said:

Why restrict yourself to Earth, how about trying Mars or Jupiter. (Not sure what assessed average Martians or Jovians come in on though)

Well, thats obvious isn't it? Who in their right mind would pay 50p per mile to bring a rider in from Jupiter? Long way to go for a rain off too, and they would have had to leave months ago .........

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, tellboy said:

I would think Rowe would have 4 rides at least.Would think Rowe and Wojdylo will have to share 10 rides.I take it Basso and Brennan won't be eligible to take an RR ride.

With Tom not going as well as he was, i was thinking Rob might use Paddy as one of the RR rides if hes going well. And i seem to have forgot theres 2 riders in HT 15:blink:. So BB might get 6 rides.

18 hours ago, davieb1 said:

OK here's a lottery 

How soon to 7.30pm on Monday will it be called off ?

Lol

Between 4:00 and 4:30pm

'The two promotions have been in contact and have agreed the forecast for Monday evening offers little prospect of racing.'

And one presumes the BSPL/SCB will have been involved too as a result of goings on earlier in the season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1