British Speedway Forum

Plymouth v Edinburgh 02/07

25 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Well the start Marshall is having a bit of a power trip isn’t he 

He is, but they just roll back and sit at the back of the rut anyway the twins being the biggest culprits of it and getting away with it as well.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CTD26 said:

Well the start Marshall is having a bit of a power trip isn’t he 

But completely ineffectual, it's up to the ref to work with the start marshal though and he just hasn't

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

Everything thats wrong with speedway pretty much in one night, i have had many happy nights at Plymouth in the past but tonight is not acceptable but it’s not just plymouths fault, riders messing around at the start and refuelling when there is a false start, it’s not needed, not a good advert for our sport, Josh Pickering saved this meeting 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 5

Fair play to Covatti, impressed the racing has improved but this can’t happen any more the club are being laughed at and that’s not good the track prep which I admit I no nothing about apart from what I see doesn’t look good but perversely Edinburgh were riding better when the track was at its worst.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

He is, but they just roll back and sit at the back of the rut anyway the twins being the biggest culprits of it and getting away with it as well.

Yes never seen as much rolling back 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

Poole fans awfully quiet on here tonight... holding their counsel for tomorrow night's shambles :lol:

Sorry was watching the tennis lol. What was wrong with the track? Or do I not want to know. 

Interestingly, when Poole had problems with their electrics and had to run green lights that was against Edinburgh as well. Obviously they have hidden powers!