British Speedway Forum

Stars v Lions 1st July

Teams announced

KING’S LYNN: Tobiasz Musielak R/R, Steve Worrall, Jan Kvech, Benjamin Basso, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Patryk Wojdylo, Anders Rowe.
LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Richard Lawson, Sam Masters, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Craig Cook, Sam Hagon.

Stars ought to be able to win this but a potential banana skin, especially if Patryk has picked up an injury today

32 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Teams announced

KING’S LYNN: Tobiasz Musielak R/R, Steve Worrall, Jan Kvech, Benjamin Basso, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Patryk Wojdylo, Anders Rowe.
LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Richard Lawson, Sam Masters, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Craig Cook, Sam Hagon.

Stars ought to be able to win this but a potential banana skin, especially if Patryk has picked up an injury today

wojdylo rode in all of his remaining rides he looked fine i've just watched it !!

• Like 1

Big meetings this week for the lions. No more excuses all riders 1\7 must perform along with Thursday to get on track with pushing for the play offs. If not will have no choice but to make some difficult changes as a results business.Would imagine still plays on Dickson mind the Harris changes last season that stung us in the tail I’m going for a close meeting at Lynn and a win at home. Would also bring Mountain in for Cooke if it works.

4 hours ago, kelvinht said:

Teams announced

You have more confidence than i do in the team.We we're struggling with a full team and your are thinking RR for Musielak and Worrall for Klindt should do the business.I really do hope you are right.:t:

45 minutes ago, tellboy said:

You have more confidence than i do in the team.We we're struggling with a full team and your are thinking RR for Musielak and Worrall for Klindt should do the business.I really do hope you are right.:t:

I did give it some thought :)

After Fricke and Lawson, Leicester have an awfully long tail. If we can snuff out their middle we 'should' be ok.....even though we are a bit patched up. Expecting  Kvech to score well now he has had a match at home

Just now, kelvinht said:

I did give it some thought :)

After Fricke and Lawson, Leicester have an awfully long tail. If we can snuff out their middle we 'should' be ok.....even though we are a bit patched up. Expecting  Kvech to score well now he has had a match at home

Masters,Douglas and Becker have all had good meetings at Lynn.

13 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Masters,Douglas and Becker have all had good meetings at Lynn.

And plenty of bad ones.

This could very much go either way, but if we ride like we have at home for much of the season and there are no last minute absences there's no reason we can't win tomorrow evening.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

And plenty of bad ones.

This could very much go either way, but if we ride like we have at home for much of the season and there are no last minute absences there's no reason we can't win tomorrow evening.

Yes we have rode well at home,but it has been heavily influenced with the return of some very good scores by Klindt.Can Worrall get near what Klindt has done,I hope so,but think not.We have also had Lawson at number 1 twice who has scored well there,could RR get what Lawson has got,maybe but I find NKI,Basso a little inconsistent to make a judgement on that.Cant expect Kvech to bang in big scores yet.Fingers crossed anyway for a fine day and a Lynn win and a bonus:t:

19 hours ago, Cross Roads said:

Big meetings this week for the lions. No more excuses all riders 1\7 must perform along with Thursday to get on track with pushing for the play offs. If not will have no choice but to make some difficult changes as a results business.Would imagine still plays on Dickson mind the Harris changes last season that stung us in the tail I’m going for a close meeting at Lynn and a win at home. Would also bring Mountain in for Cooke if it works.

I'd prefer Mountain replacing Becker!!

1 hour ago, Skodaman said:

I'd prefer Mountain replacing Becker!!

As disappointing as Becker has been, he's still averaging more than Mountain.

It would also push Cook up into the top 5.

Would weaken Leicester imo.

Edited by szkocjasid

Hopefully Buster has allowed for a bit of precipitation.....or not if he is worried about our weakened side....

3 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

Hopefully Buster has allowed for a bit of precipitation.....or not if he is worried about our weakened side....

If it's moving North it should clear soon, but if it isn't.....!!!

31 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

It's stopped now.