British Speedway Forum

Redcar 45-45 Oxford

Heat 15 was a real classic.... Good scores for Trigger, Mulford and Danny King who again impressed me tonight.

Meeting was a tough watch. Riders were bucking and rearing throughout. However positively it was a pleasure to watch Sam Masters and the seemingly immortal Scott Nicholls. Best top two in the league imho.

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 1

Does that make the meeting points 2-2

45-45 1 point each

Redcar won super heat  Redcar 2-1

Oxford won on aggregate.... Redcar 2-2 Oxford 

First time I can recall coming across this situation 

2 hours ago, lbw said:

45-45 1 point each

012.1.29 Super Heat & Super Heat Plus
In Premiership, Championship and National Development League, League competitions when the score is level after heat 15, a Super Heat or Super Heat Plus will be used to determine the winner as follows;
012.1.30 Match Draw
After heat 15 when the score is level a Super Heat will be used to determine the 1 additional league point

Aggregate Draw
When the score is level on aggregate after the second leg a Super Heat will be used to determine the 1 aggregate point

Match & Aggregate Draw
If at the conclusion of the second leg the match score and aggregate scores are both level a Super Heat Plus will be used to determine both 1 additional league point and 1 aggregate point.

23 minutes ago, gjcone44 said:

this moving stuff is getting out of hand. you could be talking millimetres its mental.

The Starting Marshal should bring them nearer the Tapes.Take leaf out of Polish Speedway virtually no rolling and much more tighter control riders bike position and nearer tapes. Riders ignore the Starting Marshal over here and ge away with it too much.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, lukeellis said:

Track was poor again, Bears were extremely lucky tonight, middle order are average at best, but I’ll take 2 points!!

TM nice guy, talking about beating both Edinburgh and Glasgow away lol?

Edited by Robinh88

5 hours ago, lbw said:

45-45 1 point each

Would have happened at Oxford on Wednesday if Poole had already ridden their home leg.

Won't happen often as draws don't happen often, then can only happen in a second leg, then there's a 50/50 chance it'll be 2-2 or 3-1.

Decent away point, another step towards a top 4 place.

Surely if Boughen rides, we take the spoils.

Take away Poole and there's not much to choose between most of the others on any given day, just need something extra come play off time.

15 hours ago, lukeellis said:

Track was poor again, Bears were extremely lucky tonight, middle order are average at best, but I’ll take 2 points!!

It's like been at Brough park ,track is a joke !! Been spoilt with a good race track . 

I know the euros have started but need to get it sorted crowds getting less every week ! 

Couldn't believe how many people left after heat 15 !!! 

9 hours ago, bororedlion said:

It's like been at Brough park ,track is a joke !! Been spoilt with a good race track . 

I know the euros have started but need to get it sorted crowds getting less every week ! 

Couldn't believe how many people left after heat 15 !!! 

What's brough park got to do with the Redcar track and by the way when Johnny swales done both tracks the racing was toppa... So unfortunately he can't do the Newcastle track and for some reason he doesn't do Redcar now .. so that's why the ( imo ) the racing isn't as good now at Redcar