British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh Vs Scunthorpe (Championship) 21/6/24

22 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Our away form even with using any of our riders for the r/r rides plus using M Simpson as reserve(should be at 6 to have the harder rides allowing Ablitt to ride at 7) I would be very surprised if we hit 35. Easy win for the Monarchs. Last seasons results can not be used as a guide.

Just the result I expected & only 1 point off. If one of your riders struggles on track, difficult set ups then it is harder for the others to make up the deficit BUT, saying that, Edinburgh got it all together with 2 riders paid maximums, another 1 point off & the others scoring well. The aggregate point could well be difficult next week as we know how well Pickering rides our track. 

29 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Very strong performance from the Monarchs last night. Changes to the riding order worked well.

Totally agree. Lasse looked like a different rider, probably had some confidence knowing he wasn’t getting wiped out on the first bend. Kye looked more like his former self but I still worry about his away form.
Great effort from the whole team though, bonus point is definitely achievable.