British Speedway Forum

SGB Championship Workington v Scunthorpe 22/6

sam didnt ride bad today 

i know he didnt score but wasnt bad was out after meeting and looked quick (as they all do on there own )

for me claus is the 1 to point finger at  we all knew and know reserves are weak but we know claus is a better rider than hes giving us 

he just does not look interested 

as for jake mullford a very good guest get him signed for next year lol 

id replace claus without hesitation if a suitable rider was out there  more than sam or celina 

CV's away average is pretty good. He's been poor at home (it was like Vissing vs Workington and Oxford the other week) but I guess we'd struggle to find anyone to match him away from home. 

40 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

sam didnt ride bad today 

i know he didnt score but wasnt bad was out after meeting and looked quick (as they all do on there own )

for me claus is the 1 to point finger at  we all knew and know reserves are weak but we know claus is a better rider than hes giving us 

he just does not look interested 

as for jake mullford a very good guest get him signed for next year lol 

id replace claus without hesitation if a suitable rider was out there  more than sam or celina 

Can't see Vissing getting sacked after a 4k signing on fee. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

i cant see it either but it looks like hes not interested 

if the product you buy is not fit for p0rpoise . then you or any buyer are entitlrd to a full refund .   or put him @ 2 so he can finish early and get in his nan naa sleeps .

Another good home win for the Comets with some great racing. Former Comet Howarth  was better today than on his last meeting here when I was disappointed in him. Could have been a bigger win if Cooks bike hadn’t packed up when on a certain  5-1, Vissing hasn’t been great, today was terrible though. I’m sure he’ll be score more in the next home meeting. Bike or whatever will be sorted imo. Good guest in Mulford, emphasised how poor Sam’s been. Reserves…..well done Celina on winning in Germany. 

17 hours ago, comet49 said:

Another good home win for the Comets with some great racing. Former Comet Howarth  was better today than on his last meeting here when I was disappointed in him. Could have been a bigger win if Cooks bike hadn’t packed up when on a certain  5-1, Vissing hasn’t been great, today was terrible though. I’m sure he’ll be score more in the next home meeting. Bike or whatever will be sorted imo. Good guest in Mulford, emphasised how poor Sam’s been. Reserves…..well done Celina on winning in Germany. 

Sam was up with the oppo  and shirley cant be far off getting his starts sorted .now onto viss , maybe he should put some of the alledged k4 signing on fee into some  engine tuning  . still tries hard , but makes it hard for himself

big thank you to Jake Mullford  for putting in a shift at worky . come on in leaps and bounds .  yer welcome back anytime  Jake . proper rider and guest .

Edited by j2ohh
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

I would have taken that points defeat before the meeting as The Comets were significantly stronger with Jake Mulford  replacing Ceilina 

looks like you got what u wanted  .   then . stop the drivel .

On 6/22/2024 at 3:37 PM, CTD26 said:

Vissing woeful again

Bit harsh me thinks, with an average just over 7 he can hardly have been woeful too many times, he has however dipped recently from his early season form. I don't believe Claus has another team, this means his race sharpness has probably suffered a little due to the recent gap in fixtures. In addition it is not in his financial interests to only score 2 points. I've witnessed him put in some battling away performances and while he has maybe struggled to get to grips with Northside I'm sure it frustrates him also.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, j2ohh said:

if the product you buy is not fit for p0rpoise . then you or any buyer are entitlrd to a full refund .   or put him @ 2 so he can finish early and get in his nan naa sleeps .

I respectfully suggest we get off his back and get behind him.  I don't know whether you have noticed but there are not that many riders out there who we could replace him with.

• Like 3