British Speedway Forum

SGB Championship Workington v Scunthorpe 22/6

Comets back in action again after last weeks postponement, the weather looks good. Jake Mulford of Redcar is guesting for Celine who’s riding in Germany. Tate is having a fitness test, hope he’s passed fit. Comets win.

Edited by comet49
Slight error
  • Haha 1

while i am on here , what do fans think of moving Claus back to the number 2 position in the team, allowing tate to move to the 3/4 position  ?

this would give Claus a chance to regain some form . also tate would give the team a good run into the final 4 races on th e programme . . claus would then have a rest after his final ride .

i still feel its an average fix for his  2025 team .  G ... oops , nearly slipped up .your thoughs !

6 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

while i am on here , what do fans think of moving Claus back to the number 2 position in the team, allowing tate to move to the 3/4 position  ?

this would give Claus a chance to regain some form . also tate would give the team a good run into the final 4 races on th e programme . . claus would then have a rest after his final ride .

i still feel its an average fix for his  2025 team .  G ... oops , nearly slipped up .your thoughs !

My thoughts are he's put nearly a point on his average, so he's not doing badly. But he is particularly handy around Ashfield and we'd be delighted to have him back next year.

25 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

My thoughts are he's put nearly a point on his average, so he's not doing badly. But he is particularly handy around Ashfield and we'd be delighted to have him back next year.

his home form has been not so good . maybe you could take him back this year  .putting NEARLY a point on his average in a watered down league is not really good , is it .we will have to wait until Saturday .. to see if the real claus turns up .

Edited by j2ohh

Cook had what sounds like a nasty spill at Ipswich tonight and had to withdraw. Hopefully just a precaution and he’ll be okay. Better not look into guests and post them cause I’ll just get told off again :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

Biggest issue with Claus is he dont seem to be able to team ride 

Often gets in the way of his team mate and costs both riders on track 

Why not 5 then? Hardly going to cost reserves 

3 hours ago, scaramanga said:

Biggest issue with Claus is he dont seem to be able to team ride 

Often gets in the way of his team mate and costs both riders on track 

He has never been able to Team ride, everyone is opposition to him.

• Like 1