British Speedway Forum

Tigers v Aces

17 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Tough one for Aces Chris Harris guests for kurtz I expect a ban now for kurtz like musielak got :rolleyes:

Bomber will never be short of work in British Speedway..

Must have helped more teams to league title success than anyone else in history...:D

36 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Tough one for Aces Chris Harris guests for kurtz I expect a ban now for kurtz like musielak got :rolleyes:

@AceBelle where’s Brady? Thought it was no question he’d be in the team tomorrow? 

As I said before, check the morals of your own team and riders and make sure they don’t the same thing as others before criticising :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

@AceBelle where’s Brady? Thought it was no question he’d be in the team tomorrow? 

As I said before, check the morals of your own team and riders and make sure they don’t the same thing as others before criticising :)

British Speedway and its supporters being taken as mugs!!

I was going to go to Sheffield tomorrow, but won't be doing now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

No morals I just said musielak should get a ban which he did I agree with the rules that kurtz should get the same and I was not the only Aces fan on here who said kurtz will ride at Sheffield ? what will be a real piss take if kurtz rides on Sunday for rybnik when lemon.has said he is out until July 1st and musielak saying tight technical tracks is crap he as rode them numerous times but what do we know as paying fans ? 

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Lemon saying July 1st doesn't tally up if he's getting a ban, which he should be.

Lemo doesn't tally up in most of what he says/does.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GregoryM said:

Lemo doesn't tally up in most of what he says/does.  

I am suprised he hasn't booked Musielak as a guest..:D

• Haha 2

Surely Kurtz gets 28 day ban from after the meeting tomorrow?  Imagine we’ll see an update on the SCB website on Friday morning advising of that.

As for the meeting going for a Sheffield win, again close as expect Mountain to outscore the Sheffield reserves comfortably, something around the 48-42 scoreline 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GregoryM said:

Wonder if Kurtz will have the cheek to turn up in the Sheffield pits?

He may have to bring that boot back...!!:D

Brady get a ban. He re aggravated his injury in his last polish match which is why he never finished his programme rides. 

Hes not due to return to the track till the weekend after this weekend 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

What a surprise!! :blink::rolleyes:

Surprise at what???? He’s not riding in Poland. He’s not riding in Sweden. He’s not riding in Uk since his new injury. 

nothing suspicious to see here I’m afraid 

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

Surprise at what???? He’s not riding in Poland. He’s not riding in Sweden. He’s not riding in Uk since his new injury. 

nothing suspicious to see here I’m afraid 

He rode last Saturday did he not. Scored well, so why can't he ride Thurs? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And in the GP qualifier... just not Belle Vue matches!

He may well have aggravated his injury... like Covatti and Musielak, but for some reason they got bans and still nobody has explained to me the difference 

Edited by iainb

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

And in the GP qualifier... just not Belle Vue matches!

He may well have aggravated his injury... like Covatti and Musielak, but for some reason they got bans and still nobody had explained to me the difference 

Brady rides for BV and the other two don't? ;):drink:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Lemon saying July 1st doesn't tally up if he's getting a ban, which he should be.

correct sometimes lemmo treats fans like they know nothing about what's going on very annoying 

36 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He scored well yes. But pulled out of his last ride. 

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

He's not been banned yet.  Lemon is hardly got to suggest one.