British Speedway Forum

National League Riders Championship-Poole Stadium, Weds 26th June.

5 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

What other reason is there? Only rider demands go up every year nothing else does. I know for fact what a few riders have got paid in the past at other clubs and they weren't on the level that poole use to be. 

I would have thought Poole's rent  goes up each year, maybe something to take into account. Other clubs might give in to riders wage demands more easily depending on how much they are competing with other clubs for a signature. 

I enjoyed Wednesday night's meeting. The crowd was a lot larger than I expected. I would like to see this meeting (or similar, whatever the title!) repeated.

One question:-

Are riders in the National Development League paid points money, or is it an amateur competiti

on?

1 hour ago, Midgetracer said:

I enjoyed Wednesday night's meeting. The crowd was a lot larger than I expected. I would like to see this meeting (or similar, whatever the title!) repeated.

One question:-

Are riders in the National Development League paid points money, or is it an amateur competiti

on?

Paid points money , which varies widely from club to club, but a small number are on a ‘guarantee’ , mostly the ones who double or even treble up.

Edited by Fortythirtyeight

You got to love Poole fans for the crap they come up with 

Firstly it was the first in a SERIES not the individual 

Secondly Foord did not beat Mulford it was Hagon

Thirdly the track was awful 

Oh hang on these were all of inaccuracies in the post of the Shovlar …… so is he thick or is he a troll ( a word Poole fans think means you are anti Poole)

Don’t like to see riders hurt but Foord is a liability on a bike crashes every meeting and overrides for his ability level …see he has a fractured wrist … has to go down as an awful decision to sign him 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gavan said:

You got to love Poole fans for the crap they come up with 

Firstly it was the first in a SERIES not the individual 

Secondly Foord did not beat Mulford it was Hagon

Thirdly the track was awful 

Oh hang on these were all of inaccuracies in the post of the Shovlar …… so is he thick or is he a troll ( a word Poole fans think means you are anti Poole)

Don’t like to see riders hurt but Foord is a liability on a bike crashes every meeting and overrides for his ability level …see he has a fractured wrist … has to go down as an awful decision to sign him 

Personally I don't think shovlar has ever been to a meeting, he's like you say inaccurate with nearly everything he posts. Typical of Poole fans.