British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn v Sheffield 6/6

7 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I’d definitely have him, but that was before I heard some news 

What before Simon Lambert signs or Thomas  Jorgensen’s 

5 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Lawson for Musielak, Lambert S for Palm Toft and Pickering riding according to the Lynn preview, if Pickering is up to speed this should be a walk in the park for the tigers

Why is Musielek not riding, I thought he had rode in Poland a week or two back so surely he is withholding his services for KL? 

49 minutes ago, Rickyag said:

Why is Musielek not riding, I thought he had rode in Poland a week or two back so surely he is withholding his services for KL? 

He rode 3 races last time, scored 2’,2’,0 and then had to stop riding, so no, he isn’t withholding his services 

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Pickering said he was a least 4 weeks away two weeks ago, so if he is riding it is a fast recovery

Hope he is though, and fit

The Greek sun on his holiday helped him I think 

11 hours ago, Manifesto said:

Not convinced Picko is going to be fit for this. Seems abit of a tester meeting for him and wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t ride 4 heats. 

That’s why I think he should be at number 2 for this one.  Can see him pulling out after a couple especially if track is grippy 

Musielak can't be injured he as been named to ride for ostrow on friday that's no different to covatti riding in europe and not for plymouth ?? what is chapmans excuse for this ???

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Musielak can't be injured he as been named to ride for ostrow on friday that's no different to covatti riding in europe and not for plymouth ?? what is chapmans excuse for this ???

http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31517

Reading between the lines he's been struggling for Ostrow since injuring himself at Lynn and I expect they are stopping him from riding over here until he's fit. No doubt the 'undue pressure' Lynn talk about not putting him under would result in Ostrow making him quit Lynn, just like Tarasenko did.

8 hours ago, AceBelle said:

Technically its completely different. If he had ridden last night then said he wasn't fit to ride today and then ridden on Friday it would be the same as covatti  .likewise if he rides Friday but is unfit for the stars next week but rides elsewhere 

10 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

http://www.kingslynn-speedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.31517

Reading between the lines he's been struggling for Ostrow since injuring himself at Lynn and I expect they are stopping him from riding over here until he's fit. No doubt the 'undue pressure' Lynn talk about not putting him under would result in Ostrow making him quit Lynn, just like Tarasenko did.

let's  see how he rides  ? think we all know this situation is wrong and fans are being hood winked  :nono:

7 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

let's  see how he rides  ? think we all know this situation is wrong and fans are being hood winked  :nono:

Talking nonsense, Musielak is not that type of guy to mess around or be messed around. 

He only completed 3 rides last time out, this again is his fitness test. Completely different to Covatti.

50 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Talking nonsense, Musielak is not that type of guy to mess around or be messed around. 

He only completed 3 rides last time out, this again is his fitness test. Completely different to Covatti.

Of course, call me a cynic, but Musielak only take 3 rides had nothing to do with the fact he ran a last place and was replaced by the junior Szostak who was flying all match….

Quoted from Polish media: “The first two races were very good, in the end he won four points and two bonuses. Later, he remembered his leg injury from last season and eventually gave up his fourth condition so as not to aggravate the pain.”

25 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Of course, call me a cynic, but Musielak only take 3 rides had nothing to do with the fact he ran a last place and was replaced by the junior Szostak who was flying all match….

Quoted from Polish media: “The first two races were very good, in the end he won four points and two bonuses. Later, he remembered his leg injury from last season and eventually gave up his fourth condition so as not to aggravate the pain.”

That was well over 2 weeks ago that meeting he didn't ride last week in Poland meeting cancelled why not use kings Lynn meeting for testing if he is fit ??  then he can ride for ostrow on Friday? being cynical of course !! 

14 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Douglas, Tungate, Lidsey ... ?

You really think they weren’t asked? You’re stupid if you think they weren’t… Douglas on his form wouldn’t be any better than Lawson anyway 

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

if he rode at Lynn before Poland on Friday it could be beneficial to ostrow because if he pulls out or rides in discomfort on Friday they can only put juniors in if he wasn't  fit from riding at Lynn night before they could use r/r ? Cynical view obviously :party:

15 hours ago, AceBelle said:

Assuming you’re a Belle Vue fan?

is there really any difference to Brady Kurtz riding in the SPG Challenge in Zarnovica on 25.05.2024 and then refusing to rider for BV against Sheffield on the following Bank Holiday Monday 27.05.24

If you’re going to come after Chapman at least make sure your own club doesn’t do the same thing :) :D 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1