British Speedway Forum

Oxford vs Edinburgh - Wed 29th May

1 hour ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

I singled out Harris? Haha. You mentioned him and I responded, using Harris as an example. It's not hard to go back and look at previous posts before you spout this agenda nonsense. You're fixated with him!

You certainly do have an agenda! Change at any Cost …while on the subject of responses you haven’t done so on your invented Cook for Kerr narrative as yet.did you forget?

10 minutes ago, Toady said:

You certainly do have an agenda! Change at any Cost …while on the subject of responses you haven’t done so on your invented Cook for Kerr narrative as yet.did you forget?

I’ve already addressed your Cook for Kerr narrative. You say that’s not the case, so fair enough, I will respect that. Not sure you’re telling the truth, but I haven’t tried to force it like you are doing with Harris, so stop going on about it. 

My change at any cost agenda is not quite as extreme as you’re saying, but is also fair in some points. I’ve admitted it and I stick by it, but only if the right riders can come in. I have never said anything different, so what’s your point? 

Finally, for some reason, you are trying to claim I have a Harris agenda. I don’t, I’ve said so, and have never once claimed to have one - so why are you continuing to go on about it? Have you run out of other Oxford fans to argue with? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

I’ve already addressed your Cook for Kerr narrative. You say that’s not the case, so fair enough, I will respect that. Not sure you’re telling the truth, but I haven’t tried to force it like you are doing with Harris, so stop going on about it. 

My change at any cost agenda is not quite as extreme as you’re saying, but is also fair in some points. I’ve admitted it and I stick by it, but only if the right riders can come in. I have never said anything different, so what’s your point? 

Finally, for some reason, you are trying to claim I have a Harris agenda. I don’t, I’ve said so, and have never once claimed to have one - so why are you continuing to go on about it? Have you run out of other Oxford fans to argue with? 

You pair need to start your own topic with all this nonsense.Nobody else really cares.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

You pair need to start your own topic with all this nonsense.Nobody else really cares.

Sounds like it's one person with a split personality arguing with himself to me, well that's what my friend thinks.....I think.....

Edited by gazzac
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Careful. Toady will argue with you next…

3 hours ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

I can’t let you away with that, you never dealt with Cook/Kerr and as far as arguing it’s a bit rich coming from you as you’ve been at it all month. I will also point out that Iam not a proper Oxford fan as rather than go to matches for 15 years and cheer for the opposition I got behind that team.

1 hour ago, Toady said:

I can’t let you away with that, you never dealt with Cook/Kerr and as far as arguing it’s a bit rich coming from you as you’ve been at it all month. I will also point out that Iam not a proper Oxford fan as rather than go to matches for 15 years and cheer for the opposition I got behind that team.

Glad to see you finally admit you’re not a proper Oxford fan. You can go back to Swindon now, we don’t want you. 

• Haha 1