British Speedway Forum

Leicester v Oxford 27th May

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yeah but that track is a lot bigger than Leicester.

What difference does it make the bigger the track surely the more water falls on it 

4 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

If Luke Becker wasn’t American you wouldn’t hear anything of him, I don’t really understand the hype.

Is he American? 

I didn't know..

Maybe Kelvin should mention it more..

Smashing...

5 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

If Luke Becker wasn’t American you wouldn’t hear anything of him, I don’t really understand the hype.

I don't think the Leicester track suits him at all.

Well not the greatest meeting - Oxford poor in my opinion and gave away a couple of points at times not that the overall result would have been different! 

Leicester seem to blow a bit hot and cold but very strong tonight everyone doing what was required. 

8 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Or pronunciation.  After telling us he has pronounced Boughen wrongly he carries on saying it wrongly. 

Definitely seemed a bit lost being by himself tonight, at least with someone else you’ve got someone to bounce questions off etc. I know he gets grief for his commentary at times but fair play for doing it by himself I’d be bricking it if it was me haha.