British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Berwick Bandits 29th May

5 hours ago, BacktrackBandit said:

Safe journey to the Bandit supporters making the trip down to Poole.

Hopefully it’s another away win but I’m expecting a fairly tough match.

I’ll go 43-47. 

I admire your optimism because I always say that you should get behind your team.

Somehow though I have a contrasting view on the scoreline with a Pirates win 60-30! ;)

Something has to give!

Enjoying an early morning pre meeting flat white. Looking forward to another evening of excitement down at WINborne Road :t:

Shout out for Rob, Steve, Mike, Allan, Kevin, Jan, , Stan, Val, Nigel & Rob. Also Stellar and her dad, all the NID's :t: and not forgetting all those in the sweepstake, big bucks on the rollover! :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Potential bit of rain 4-6 then clear again all evening. 

Says 'heavy rain' on met office. If it does hit can someone say on here please as I'm at work but don't want to travel for no reason especially when using public transport! 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Now the forecast has changed again!! There must be some change of wind direction going on! Fingers crossed it stays as it is now. 

The change of wind might be something to do with me avin had cheese n beans n onion with me jacket spud! :D

Quite embarrassing this lewis kerr situation now, he's clearly not fit so why are berwick getting to use IRR for him during meetings when its clearly old injury he's agrivating evrytime be has a tumble 

7 minutes ago, Midget said:

Quite embarrassing this lewis kerr situation now, he's clearly not fit so why are berwick getting to use IRR for him during meetings when its clearly old injury he's agrivating evrytime be has a tumble 

This is a misunderstanding of the rule. There is no reason why Berwick should not get IRR for an existing injury. They could have had a full rider replacement had they not allowed Kerr the chance to ride, so they are not gaining anything through IRR.

• Like 4

this could br the result of the 24 season if bandits dont run out of riders .

with midget on the Lewis Kerr situation . he cant say he is fit to race when  he isnt ..

20 minutes ago, Midget said:

Quite quite bad tbf. Always does when on the straight though.