British Speedway Forum

Plymouth vs Poole BSN 25th May PP Now 1st June

Ordered the stream. Same quality as at Poole so worth the £11.99 for those unable to make the journey down.

Can’t see anything here other than a comfortable Poole win. Hopefully the racing will be entertaining enough.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

No facility for Newman then!! No wonder they didn't want to publicise the meeting too much!!;)

they should be pulled up, its bad enough having no n1 but they arent trying a leg to get a permanent 1-7 

11 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

they should be pulled up, its bad enough having no n1 but they arent trying a leg to get a permanent 1-7 

Rearranged at insistence of BSPL

No Guest allowed for Newman who is getting married. Do you suggest he cancels wedding. 

Covatti is ready to ride and has tried, likely back in a few weeks. 

Better to give all team extra rides than fork out a 4 figure sum on a mercenary like Batchelor. 

Longevity far more likely by keeping costs down than splashing money they haven't got. 

Losing less money is as important than trying to make some. No big earners in that team and have already won away and at home. 

They'll probably outlive my Brummies, where Crowds are nowhere near better enough to pay for overseas riders we've signed and that's before Lindgren

Sport can't afford to lose any more tracks as it is. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HGould said:

Rearranged at insistence of BSPL

No Guest allowed for Newman who is getting married. Do you suggest he cancels wedding. 

Covatti is ready to ride and has tried, likely back in a few weeks. 

Better to give all team extra rides than fork out a 4 figure sum on a mercenary like Batchelor. 

Longevity far more likely by keeping costs down than splashing money they haven't got. 

Losing less money is as important than trying to make some. No big earners in that team and have already won away and at home. 

They'll probably outlive my Brummies, where Crowds are nowhere near better enough to pay for overseas riders we've signed and that's before Lindgren

Sport can't afford to lose any more tracks as it is. 

No he's not. He's already married (I made the same mistake presuming it was his wedding!!).

• Like 2

Do you poole fans think max Perry should be moved on,or should the promotion stick with him like they did with Nathan Ablitt. Personally I think max is a great prospect and would stick with him and reap the benefits when he comes good which I have no doubt he will. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lewy said:

Do you poole fans think max Perry should be moved on,or should the promotion stick with him like they did with Nathan Ablitt. Personally I think max is a great prospect and would stick with him and reap the benefits when he comes good which I have no doubt he will. 

He wasn't that far  behind Jye Etheridge on Weds night and that was having a big gap from H4 to H12 with all the delays must have been at least 90 mins. Can definitely see the improvement. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, lewy said:

I think they should stick with him, as long as the rest are doing there thing, let him develop in his own time 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing to mic. Just saw him shouting as he walked back to pits.

He did say in the pits interview that 'Pirates were making changes after tonite', but wasn't sure if it was public knowledge!!

Poole will be making a change which I think is harsh,also the poorest decision I've seen in a long time ht 13 cook flips it at the start  let's go of his bike nearly taking barker out and it's all 4 back, totally bizarre! Not to disheartened to take Poole to last ht decider with 5 riders,no disrespect to jason Garrod who didn't disgrace himself I think with a full team we will be competitive away from home and tough to beat at home. Tobias thomsen won't be happy when he gets fined £75 twice for riding on the centre green aswell. Middleditch having a hissy fit in the pits was comedy gold at least the pit phone is still in one piece. Redcar Tuesday should be interesting.