British Speedway Forum

Plymouth vs Poole BSN 25th May PP Now 1st June

11 hours ago, foreverblue said:

R/R I would think. 

If Brennan is needed by Gdansk (which seems very likely after he was top scorer last meeting) I wonder if Poole might offer a guest booking to Tate Zischke who’s in good nick and has been to Plymouth already this year. If not Sedgy wouldn’t be a bad shout.

12 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

If Brennan is needed by Gdansk (which seems very likely after he was top scorer last meeting) I wonder if Poole might offer a guest booking to Tate Zischke who’s in good nick and has been to Plymouth already this year. If not Sedgy wouldn’t be a bad shout.

Tate would be a good guest or Sedgy as he beat Emil in one race tonight but I think r/r would be ok too. Lawson  rode well tonight so he should go well and could take one of the rides.

Edited by foreverblue

Slightly off topic, Covatti and Brennan are entered for an individual in Krsko (Slovenia) on Sunday.

If tonight’s gossip is right, Batchelor will replace Brennan. Gladiators will be without both Covatti (injured) and Newman (wedding). Quite how they cover that remains to be revealed.

7 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

If tonight’s gossip is right, Batchelor will replace Brennan. Gladiators will be without both Covatti (injured) and Newman (wedding). Quite how they cover that remains to be revealed.

R/R and 75% of Newmans average so NL rider I guess

1 hour ago, Chef1 said:

If Plymouth go with R/R and a NL rider it’s very poor line up for the paying public!

You would assume the deadline for completing BSN meetings is coming up if this has been agreed to! 

2 hours ago, Chef1 said:

If Plymouth go with R/R and a NL rider it’s very poor line up for the paying public!

Going by my visit the other week,  there's not many paying public turning up unfortunately 

2 hours ago, Chef1 said:

Lost count of the number of seasons that has been said about the Plymouth side. Ultimately 2nd leg with strong visitors arriving with a decent lead vs a very understrength home side is going to result in a low crowd.

10 hours ago, Dickie Head said:

Brennan doesn't appear to be listed in the Gdansk 1-7.

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Brennan doesn't appear to be listed in the Gdansk 1-7.

But didn't he say Tom is entered into an individual in Slovenia? So maybe practice would be on Saturday? What is the individual  for? 

Edited by lisa-colette

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

But didn't he say Tom is entered into an individual in Slovenia? So maybe practice would be on Saturday? What is the individual  for? 

Can't be much of a facility for a rider missing to take part in an individual meeting abroad that happens the day after the fixture?

4 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Can't be much of a facility for a rider missing to take part in an individual meeting abroad that happens the day after the fixture?

Yeah I thought it was cos of a Polish fixtures and then if you look further up this page to says about the Slovenia one. But can he turn it down if entered? Guess it depends what it is for? Is it a qualification for something else? I haven't looked into it tbh.