British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, ONTWOMINUTES said:

I've found watching bsn is so much better with the sound off.

Is that like reading this forum with your eyes closed? :D

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

I agree especially when Schlein's on him and Brannan seem to have a competition to see who can shout the loudest.

I had the neighbours banging on the wall the other night it was so loud... at least that's what I think they were doing 😬

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I had the neighbours banging on the wall the other night it was so loud... at least that's what I think they were doing 😬

Volume needs reducing on your tv.

Don't have any complaints about BSN .  The only thing I would say is that the pits camera man needs to move about more instead of getting fixed on one particular thing. On recent meetings he's been fixed on a particular rider sat in his stall and on another occasion he's fixed on a bike, please tell him to move about a bit more and show more of whats going on in the pits

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dornier said:

Don't have any complaints about BSN .  The only thing I would say is that the pits camera man needs to move about more instead of getting fixed on one particular thing. On recent meetings he's been fixed on a particular rider sat in his stall and on another occasion he's fixed on a bike, please tell him to move about a bit more and show more of whats going on in the pits

I think your spot on.

What's all this Facebook Live business from BSN all of a sudden? The least I expect is to hear from the victors before they end transmission. If they're going to do this they should simulcast it like they did in the build up to the pairs. Not everybody is on Facebook

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2