British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Odds On said:

Thank you. Do you have to enter a code or something similar?

When you purchase a subscription or match pass.....not sure if a yearly subscription is now the cheapest option as you've missed several meetings already....but you register your email address and password

When you locate BSN on your TV you will have to sign in using the same email address and password

You can go to the BSN site on your tv now, to ensure it works, just you cant watch anything till you signed in etc 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

When you purchase a subscription or match pass.....not sure if a yearly subscription is now the cheapest option as you've missed several meetings already....but you register your email address and password

When you locate BSN on your TV you will have to sign in using the same email address and password

You can go to the BSN site on your tv now, to ensure it works, just you cant watch anything till you signed in etc 

Thank you...that is great and is a massive help...thank you to everyone who has helped, probably seem like pointless and annoying questions to some!!

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Probably the best service out there, I subscribe and at the minute there's virtually a match every night. Highly recommended and I've not seen it on any other services since 2023.

Yeh, but the daft thing where they are only doing season passes now has cost them a few subscriptions of people i know recently, after i'd got them into it thru watching with me.  Pulling the monthly deals without any notice seems bonkers, 189 or whatever it is in one whack once the season has started  isnt the way to get more people on board. i'd be curious to know the logic of it from  @jduffillor one of the bsn folk. 

After 61 years of watching Speedway, I have had to stop going due to family circumstances. I paid for a season pass so I can see live Speedway even if it is streaming.

it is good to be keeping in touch via streaming.

2 more meeting this week and the SGP on Eurosport.

• Like 1

Love BSN streaming its better coverage than Eurosport do and with good commentary.   I couldn't pay for the season pass so I just buy a one match pass for the meetings I want, especially Ipswich away meetings that i can't travel to, and with 2 of us in the household it's definitely good value.  I didn't realise they had been doing a monthly pass or I might have considered that for some months.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gjcone44 said:

i missed it.     i mean them  :rofl:

Unfortunately, I didn't... there they were, in my living room, in their full 55-inch glory... put me right off my sweet and sour chicken balls :o

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 1

Do BSN use local camera operators? It always seems to be crap camera work from Berwick and Scunthorpe, usually missing most of any action or incidents with crazy camera zooms and often concentrating on the wrong riders. 

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1