British Speedway Forum

King’s Lynn vs Ipswich - Thurs 23rd May

10 minutes ago, MP78 said:

Could this be the night that Emil clicks back into top form?

Probably knowing Lynn's luck.

With a full strength Lynn side, i think we could of given you a close meeting tonight if Emil was still off form.

Heats 13 and 15 i worry. So about.. 40-50 ish

Edited by Bald Bloke

Always thought the Lynn do well to stay in top div. such a small area to draw crowds compared to Oxford, Belle Vue, Sheffield, more like a Worky, Berwick population wise. What sort of crowds are they getting, do many travel across from Norwich and Peterborough?

24 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Probably knowing Lynn's luck.

With a full strength Lynn side, i think we could of given you a close meeting tonight if Emil was still off form.

Heats 13 and 15 i worry. So about.. 40-50 ish

That was my guess on the pod last night, might be a bit closer if Paddy has another good night but more likely to be a wider margin. You never know though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Always thought the Lynn do well to stay in top div. such a small area to draw crowds compared to Oxford, Belle Vue, Sheffield, more like a Worky, Berwick population wise. What sort of crowds are they getting, do many travel across from Norwich and Peterborough?

We went to Peterborough as season ticket holders however, we refuse to attend KL whilst Chapman owns the club and Allitt still works there. Our first live meeting this season will be driving through KL and down to Ipswich. People can moan at this if they want but I believe in principles and that is something Chapman and Allitt definitely do not have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rickyag said:

We went to Peterborough as season ticket holders however, we refuse to attend KL whilst Chapman owns the club and Allitt still works there. Our first live meeting this season will be driving through KL and down to Ipswich. People can moan at this if they want but I believe in principles and that is something Chapman and Allitt definitely do not have.

Same here.

• Like 1

I’m a Panthers fan, tonight will be my first match this year at the AFA. 
Both teams have ex-Panthers - I know which side of the derby I’ll be ‘supporting’ but it’ll never be the same as shouting for a Panthers side. 

Edited by DoubleJ

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Irreplaceable simple as that. 

Bring Bomber in to guest......

Worked in the play offs...

Until Sheffield nabbed him for the final...:D

Best of luck to Doyley.....

4 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Doyle actually exc for the incident according to pro boards :o

Yes,he lifted and hit the back of Klindt.