British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth Gladiators Bsn now 24 th May

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

It was said in an interview that DF does look on here occasionally, so would be careful what you say! 

And he would care what was put on here! Kyle had a bad night but nobody believes he would do it on purpose. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, M.D said:

No it's not, it's an accusation of cheating by both club and rider.

A stupid accusation as well although realise it was done flippantly, would   be one of the meetings of the year they wouldn't need to do it anyway, even if Poole were inclined to do so. Other ways to get an advantage without parting with money anyway.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 9:51 PM, therefused said:

Wonder how much Poole paid Newman for that score?

That really is a daft comment. It's clearly not true, 1) why on earth would Poole be worried about a home match with Plymouth? 2) why would Newman not try his best for his current employers?

So if you're gonna make a comment that's not true surely you'd try & make a joke, make people laugh, not sure what this achieved?

If you had said "Newman is riding like he's been paid by Poole", to show your disappointment in his score, that may be harsh on Newman, but better than suggesting he's a cheat.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2024 at 9:51 PM, therefused said:

Wonder how much Poole paid Newman for that score?

I really think you need to go and bury your head in a bucket of freezing water, if you honestly believe that.!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I really think you need to go and bury your head in a bucket of freezing water, if you honestly believe that.!

Having sponsored Kyle from his Eastbourne days and through his Poole and now Plymouth time, That comment got me. Yes I shouldn't have bitten on that post but it did get me.

Im sure the poster was only jesting, so no harm meant by the original post, lets move on now..

Edited by M.D
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, M.D said:

Having sponsored Kyle from his Eastbourne days and through his Poole and now Plymouth time, That comment got me. Yes I shouldn't have bitten on that post but it did get me.

Im sure the poster was only jesting, so no harm meant by the original post, lets move on now..

I doubt it. Has had a few digs about Poole this season. I'm sure if it wasn't connected to Poole they wouldn't have said anything. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I doubt it. Has had a few digs about Poole this season. I'm sure if it wasn't connected to Poole they wouldn't have said anything. 

Because everyone hates them apart from the pensioners in Dorset.

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Because everyone hates them apart from the pensioners in Dorset.

I'm not a pensioner. I thought they all went to Birmingham :lol:

Fancy a flat white tomorrow? :D

Edited by lbw
  • Haha 1