British Speedway Forum

Berwick v Plymouth Championship 18/05/24 7pm

Hopefully fresh from qualifying for KO Cup Semi-Finals Bandits take on Plymouth looking for more League Points. Bandits welcome back Lewi Kerr, whilst for Plymouth Connor Mountain guests for the still unavailable Covatti. Plymouth have a number of riders in Barker,Hook, Bowtell & the impressive Dan Thompson who could keep things interesting. My prediction 55-35.Word of warning the car park is heaving with tents and motor bikes so parking will be fun to say the least.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Hopefully fresh from qualifying for KO Cup Semi-Finals Bandits take on Plymouth looking for more League Points. Bandits welcome back Lewi Kerr, whilst for Plymouth Connor Mountain guests for the still unavailable Covatti. Plymouth have a number of riders in Barker,Hook, Bowtell & the impressive Dan Thompson who could keep things interesting. My prediction 55-35. Word of warning the car park is heaving with tents and motor bikes so parking will be fun to say the least.

But it's still free right? :D

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Normski said:

Hopefully fresh from qualifying for KO Cup Semi-Finals Bandits take on Plymouth looking for more League Points. Bandits welcome back Lewi Kerr, whilst for Plymouth Connor Mountain guests for the still unavailable Covatti. Plymouth have a number of riders in Barker,Hook, Bowtell & the impressive Dan Thompson who could keep things interesting. My prediction 55-35.Word of warning the car park is heaving with tents and motor bikes so parking will be fun to say the least.

Any more thoughts?:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Given last night's showing for both teams, we are going to have to be very very careful with this one. Expect Plymouth to give us a good close meeting now. 

A Berwick defeat tonight is unthinkable.

Weather set fair.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655819

Been into Shielfield Park this morning and lets just say car parking is going to be an issue tonight with only the grass behind the first corner currently available. Personally I will be leaving my car in the Asda car park and walking up.

17 minutes ago, screm said:

Weather set fair.

Been into Shielfield Park this morning and lets just say car parking is going to be an issue tonight with only the grass behind the first corner currently available. Personally I will be leaving my car in the Asda car park and walking up.

Just been past with dog 

Yes  only less than half of top end car park free plus area behind turnstiles 

Campers Cars tents bikers you name it 

Connor mountain at 1 for Scorpions

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

9 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Just been past with dog 

Just need Sid James and Barbara Windsor and we can do a remake of Carry on Camping

1 hour ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Just been past with dog 

Scorpions??

2 hours ago, screm said:

Weather set fair.

Berwick rangers got to make money somewhere,  no money made from free parking for speedway 

19 minutes ago, Neila said:

Berwick rangers got to make money somewhere,  no money made from free parking for speedway 

Car park is owned by county council who imagine collect tidy rent from shows and others and it only when  posters go up that folks know .

Well that was a drawn out meeting for one reason or another , hope Lewis is okay, another good night for Rory and Bastian (who must be wondering why he wasn't in heat 15)Connor and Ben put up a good performance and a wins a win after last nights debacle.

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Isnt " irr" for a new injury ? Not one aggravated?

The difference is that Lewi raced a full meeting at Scunthorpe last night, and although tonight's crash has aggravated the former injury, it is not be considered a withdrawal because of coming back too soon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1