British Speedway Forum

Plymouth v worky

3 minutes ago, j2ohh said:

i hope this poor track has track lights , could be a long night .

If the lights are as good as the track it will be racing by candlelight 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is it true everyone else wants to get on with it apart from Craig Cook? Some things never change! 

Well Cookie is the captain, so wouldn’t be doing his job if he wasn’t putting his views across would he. Many inexperienced riders in the Comets team

The place in general just looks like a bomb site

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Neila said:

Worse than a bouncy castle and I'm watching at the track

Over-exaggeration of the century. There is a rut and that's about it. I"m a Plymouth fan but I'll call it as it is, the track at Plymouth hasn't produced consistent great racing for a couple of seasons now but at least they're trying to make it better with a lot of restrictions. 

Cookie and Bach have always hated the place so always moan about it. Now question Cook wanted the track slicker to aid his team. I don't blame him, got to do what you can to win at the end of the day.

15 minutes ago, chun said:

batch telling it how it is.  straights too narrow to take different lines entering the corner so no overtaking 

Don’t tell Lewy that he’ll get all upset. Said that a few weeks back now riders saying the same.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, chun said:

based on entertainment value, the bsn cameras shouldnt return to plymouth again this year…

Or ever for that matter

• Like 1