British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What was shambolic ? Straightforward i thought.

Yes, but you're, erm, special and I mean that in the nicest possible way. 

I do miss the "as it stands" caption in the corner of the screen. People can instantly add 3,2 & 1 to it, not 20, 18, 16 & 14!

48 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

He is already the best reserve in the polish extraleague and if rumours are true he is one of the highest paid too, he will get to the top if he stays injury free, world champ well that’s a one in thousand but a future GP rider and round winner I think yes 

He may make the GPs at some point but these young poles can suddenly find it more difficult when they are too old for the protected reserve berth. People would have said similar about Smektała, Drabik, Miśkowiak, cierniak, while these riders still have plenty of time on their side none of them look like GP riders at this moment in time.

I think there has only ever been 4 riders that have gone on to win the world championship after winning the under 21's.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IainB said:

Yes, but you're, erm, special and I mean that in the nicest possible way. 

I do miss the "as it stands" caption in the corner of the screen. People can instantly add 3,2 & 1 to it, not 20, 18, 16 & 14!

Even Kelv understood and repeated what i had said this morning that if Meldrew reached the final he was World Champion.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Even Kelv understood and repeated what i had said this morning that if Meldrew reached the final he was World Champion.

Tatum (or Louis) didn't have a clue what was required going into the first running of the final for medal positions, they said as much and quite frankly with all their on air arithmetic neither did I.

Do you think there's a reason why they don't award 20, 18, 16 & 14 for heat scores?

17 minutes ago, IainB said:

Tatum (or Louis) didn't have a clue what was required going into the first running of the final for medal positions, they said as much and quite frankly with all their on air arithmetic neither did I.

Do you think there's a reason why they don't award 20, 18, 16 & 14 for heat scores?

However, all um-er would have to do is to check this site for the information....it has a running tally and its quite easy to follow.....it really isn't very difficult.....unless you listen to um-er Kelvin!

https://live.baansportfansite.nl/event/815/dewalt-fim-speedway-gp2-of-poland-torun.html

6 minutes ago, andout said:

However, all um-er would have to do is to check this site for the information....it has a running tally and its quite easy to follow.....it really isn't very difficult.....unless you listen to um-er Kelvin!

https://live.baansportfansite.nl/event/815/dewalt-fim-speedway-gp2-of-poland-torun.html

Now I've got to learn Dutch? 😂🇳🇱

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, IainB said:

Yes because they don’t want meetings to end like damp squibs, with the winner in heat 17. It’s all about a thrilling climax to every round !

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Was that 3 or 4 ? Did you spot and count TB ?

All you need is Donkey as machine examiner and the take over is complete

32 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes because they don’t want meetings to end like damp squibs, with the winner in heat 17. It’s all about a thrilling climax to every round !

One mans thrilling climax in front of a laptop (oo er missus) is another mans shambles 🙃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not a bad meeting,lots of effort from the youngsters.

Yes... some of them ride pretty extreme for ones so young. Dan Thompson looked like a real steady Eddy in that company, will be interesting to see which ones of this crop go on to make it to the SGP series.