British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure if JK will be able to do a full racecard after the draw which is around 3pm UK time- here is a blank racecard  https://www.speedwayservice.at/images/racecards/2024/SGP2024-07.pdf

If he can it will be listed here https://www.speedwayservice.at/en/info/jk-speedway-scorecards.html

Full racecard now available from JK

35 minutes ago, gjcone44 said:

good ride from Thompson there. poles over riding.

I don't think it was a case of the poles over riding, it was a case of Banbor losing control and taking out Krawczyk who was racing on the normal Krawczyk line. Its sad because he is a real racer and I was hoping he might make the podium tonight. Certainly diminishes Wroclaws chances. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

I don't think it was a case of the poles over riding, it was a case of Banbor losing control and taking out Krawczyk who was racing on the normal Krawczyk line. Its sad because he is a real racer and I was hoping he might make the podium tonight. Certainly diminishes Wroclaws chances. 

meaning for the conditions, obviously krawchyk, unlucky.

Is Parnirskyi still only sixteen. Even if he's seventeen now, he's still outstanding for his age, With luck he'll make the podium. Looks like a fight between Wiktor and Pollestad for P1 & P2

Just looked him up  he's seventeen now soon to be eighteen. How time flies eh  😁.

Edited by jrs

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Krawcyk going to hospital.  Wroclaw had a small chance v Lublin, but that's gone if he's out.

Gusts needs to show his capability...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eric i said:

Przyjemski is good out the gate and is sat on rocket ship but I don't think we aren't looking at a future GP champ imo.

He is already the best reserve in the polish extraleague and if rumours are true he is one of the highest paid too, he will get to the top if he stays injury free, world champ well that’s a one in thousand but a future GP rider and round winner I think yes 

• Like 1

Well done to Wiktor Meldrew... last U21 Champ to become a GP regular 2016 Max Fricke (is Fricke a regular?). Before that 2015, Bartek & 2013 Dudek.

Scoring system proves itself to be not for for purpose again, absolutely shambolic at the end.